**UK DIS Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Thread**

Wish I had the legs for the Tinkerbell ;) However I think Im more suited to Daisy Duck :rotfl2:

Think the Tink one is so cute but too brave for me :teeth: Decisions, decisions....
Claire xx

Hi - The nice DHL man came yesterday with our tickets - horay - 24th October for me and BH ....

hiya

on my september 22nd visit could ou please add 2 dneices (decided they needed to go twice too) and mum and dad lol

1a_1.JPG

my neice joelys outfit.

cf_1.JPG

jordans outfit

13_1.JPG

my costume

what do you think

very nice
are you making your own custom

I finally got my party tickets delivered. I rang the ticket department at Disney and the girl said they had made a mistake telling me they couldn't be mailed, so she sent them for free! :thumbsup2

I finally got them last week after DHL messed up 2 days in a row, and I had to make lots of phone calls and complaints, :hourglass then magically they turned up on the third day.

The only information that came with them was about what not to wear in terms of costume, you know, nothing too long it drags on the ground, nothing that could harm another person, that sort of thing.

Sid

Found this info

New for 2006
" EXPANDED Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade " - A special finale featuring "Goofy's Candy Factory" is planned for 2006. Come see your favorite characters dressed up in their Halloween costume! The floats feature Disney Villains as well as your beloved Disney friends. The Haunted Mansion float is incredible. This is a must see. You don't want to miss the ride of the Headless Horseman that precedes the parade.

New for 2006
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks - This year you'll see the Disney Villains as they "trick or treat" in the sky

PaulaSB12 said:
Its weird I was told they couldn't be posted to the UK so I am picking up my tickets when I get there. One adult ticket for 22nd September and one for 29th September.

:cool1:

I was also told I had to collect my tickets at the gate :confused: Never mind.

Going with my DW (age unknown ;) ), DS 15 and DD 13 - on 24th October.

KayleeUK said:
Found this info
New for 2006
" EXPANDED Mickey's Boo-to-You Halloween Parade " - A special finale featuring "Goofy's Candy Factory" is planned for 2006. Come see your favorite characters dressed up in their Halloween costume! The floats feature Disney Villains as well as your beloved Disney friends. The Haunted Mansion float is incredible. This is a must see. You don't want to miss the ride of the Headless Horseman that precedes the parade.

New for 2006
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks - This year you'll see the Disney Villains as they "trick or treat" in the sky

sounds good! where did you get the info from? :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter