Uh Oh, refillable mug question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvjules

DIS Veteran
Stayed at ASMu in Dec 2002. Will return next month. Can I bring my refillable mug and use it 'legally'? I plan on buying one for DD, but want to bring the old one for me.

When I stayed at Pop two weeks ago, they had signs posted that say the refills are unlimited on your visit when you purchased the mug. My question is, how do they know when you purchased the mug? Are you supposed to carry around a reciept? I love Pop and I plan on staying there from now on and I plan to bring my old mug. Unless they change the mugs, I don't see how they will be able to tell when you bought it. I say GO FOR IT! :cool1:

Miranda Danda said:
When I stayed at Pop two weeks ago, they had signs posted that say the refills are unlimited on your visit when you purchased the mug. My question is, how do they know when you purchased the mug?
Disney relies on each guests' personal integrity in complying with many policies such as this one.

My mug from last year at the AKL says, 'free refills until the end of your stay'
If they change the design of the mugs, it will be obvious that your old mug is not from your current stay. The mugs don't cost that much, just buy another.

wvjules said:
Stayed at ASMu in Dec 2002. Will return next month. Can I bring my refillable mug and use it 'legally'? I plan on buying one for DD, but want to bring the old one for me.

I find it hard to believe that someone with over 4,000 posts does not know the "legal" answer to this question. :confused3 :crazy: :rolleyes2 :confused: :scratchin

brentalex said:
My mug from last year at the AKL says, 'free refills until the end of your stay'
If they change the design of the mugs, it will be obvious that your old mug is not from your current stay. The mugs don't cost that much, just buy another.
I am a broke, living with the parents, just out of college, waiting for my job application to get processed girl. $12 is pretty expensive to me. :guilty: I know its not a whole lot, but $12 can put a dent in my pocket! :rotfl:

You don't even need to buy a mug. We stayed at the POP for last week and people were filling up water bottles, thermos, and even one of those backpack water packs with soda. Nobody said a word .... :confused3
It was ridiculous :rotfl2:
But there were signs that said the mug was good for unlimited refills until the end of your stay. :mickeybar

I'm going to lock this thread now since the OP's question has been answered, and it's starting to stradle the line.

Please remember that argumentative posts are against board guidelines.

Have a good evening.

Karen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter