UGG Boots

PJB71

DIS Veteran
Hi

We are going to Florida in December and DD would love some "Real" Ugg boots for Christmas.

Please could anyone recommend the best place to buy them and do you know roughly how much they are?

Many thanksxx

There is a shop called "journeys" at florida Mall, also Nordstrom at Mall of Millenia, lots of shoe shops at the outlest also sell them. The price in dollars was about the same as in pounds ie $180 there £180 here. If i remember correctly

Oh thanks for that! It was really helpful! :goodvibes

x
There is a shop called "journeys" at florida Mall, also Nordstrom at Mall of Millenia, lots of shoe shops at the outlest also sell them. The price in dollars was about the same as in pounds ie $180 there £180 here. If i remember correctly

Bloomingdale's sell them as well ;) Prices on their website too.

When I was in the States last November/December with the exchange rate not being great it wasn't really worth my while buying new Ugg's (already have 2 pairs) over there but the exchange rate is a bit better now :thumbsup2

Thanks

Just hope the exchange rate keeps picking up!!!:cutie:

When I was in the States last November/December with the exchange rate not being great it wasn't really worth my while buying new Ugg's (already have 2 pairs) over there but the exchange rate is a bit better now :thumbsup2

Bump:thumbsup2

I bought mine from Nordstrom in Mall at Millenia. I must say the customer service in this store was AMAZING! The guy could not do enough for us and didn't try and force us into buying the cleaning / protector stuff for my boots either.
HTH
Gems

I bought a pair of the Barney button ones from Bloomingdales at the Mall at Millenia in August. The guy was great and inc the sales tax they were $157. They are £160 here and I didn't have a problem bringing them home either I just left the box behind.

I bought a pair of the Barney button ones from Bloomingdales at the Mall at Millenia in August. The guy was great and inc the sales tax they were $157. They are £160 here and I didn't have a problem bringing them home either I just left the box behind.

I also bought a barney button pair 4 weeks ago :( 4 weeks ago I was there any way I bought mine in journey and they were 139.99 before tax

Hi there!!!

We went last year and bought some for my Boyfriends sister, I can't remember the name of the shop or how much they cost, but it was a fab shoe shop at the Premium Outlet Malls in LBV!!! I love that place!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter