Uber to contemporary

Does anyone know time restrictions on admittance? For instance, if I have a 10am ADR at Chef Mickey's, how early will the guard allow me admittance via an Uber to CR?

Reviving an old 2020 thread in hopes of updated 2022 info. Ubering to the CR isn’t a problem as long as we can show our ADR info? Is there a timeframe to not arrive earlier than, say 30 minutes?

This is my MO when staying off sight and headed to MK. I don’t use a band so no scanning possible. Also I don’t need an admission ticket to enter a resort. Never been hassled or refused entry. I often have gone to the Wave for refreshments before walking to MK. No ADRs are available for bar seating. Might have changed with Steak 71 but I doubt it.

I will find out for myself in a week.

We were there last week,. We were staying at Art of Animation. Had ADR at Polynesian and Contemporary. Used Uber for both. Polynesian asked for my name and Contemporary did not. In the past, Contemporary asked one time and not the other. Just depends on who is on the security post at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter