Typhoon Lagoon Tickets?

Claire-Bear

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Is there anyway of pre-ordering 1-day tickets to Typhoon Lagoon for a discount?

I'd contacted the UK disney site and they said they didn not have online 1-day tickets as of yet, only the package deals.

Will we just have to buy at the gate?

Only way is at the gate as far as I know.
Don't remember ever seeing them on Disney.co.uk.
Disney.com says
Ages 10 & Older $45 USD Ages 3 to 9 $39 USD Purchase at any Disney water park

Ok, thanks Wayne :) btw do the gate prices include tax or not? I can't remember

1 day ticket
$47.93 Ad $41.54 Ch Incl tax

Waterpark Annual pass
$106.45 Ad $85.73 Ch Inc tax

Annual Pass renewal
$90.47 Ad $72.95 Ch Incl tax.

Forgot the Waterpark/Wintersummerland Golf Combo

$49.52 Ad $41.00 Ch Incl tax.

You can buy discount tickets via a page here on the DIS - however I've noticed the link to the purchase page seems to have gone a bit wonky and is pointing to Cirque instead.

Poking around on the Official Ticket Centre website Typhoon Lagoon 1 day tickets are here - their prices include tax.

Saves you nearly $2.50 on an adult ticket and about $2 on a child ticket.

Edit: You do have to pay $10 delivery to your hotel, so will depend on how many of you are going as to whether it's worth the savings, though if you have a car you can pick them up for free and they're not far off site.

You can buy discount tickets via a page here on the DIS - however I've noticed the link to the purchase page seems to have gone a bit wonky and is pointing to Cirque instead.

Poking around on the Official Ticket Centre website Typhoon Lagoon 1 day tickets are here - their prices include tax.

Saves you nearly $2.50 on an adult ticket and about $2 on a child ticket.

I suppose if ordering more than just the water park tix it might be worth it but would cost more in gas/time to collect or delivery charge than the savings for just a few tix.
$0.00 - Free Pickup at Official Ticket Center, 3148 Vineland Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746 (Please do not collect at Park gate)
$10.00 - Hotel Delivery in Kissimmee,Orlando Area

Best way would be anyone that offers a discount and print at home, seen anything like that?

Yarr, but it is also just a stone's throw from the Walmart on 535 which I know a lot of people like to hit soon after arrival for supplies.

Sadly not seen any print out coupons though, those would be very handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter