Tyler's Transportation Update -

A big THANKS to you, Tyler, for the terrific report! We'll be there July 16-20th & will keep our eyes peeled for ya! You have a stuffed C&D in your windshield, right?

Originally posted by welovedis
You have a stuffed C&D in your windshield, right?

Most of the time, yes. There are a few days however, when Chip & Dale like to get into things, and climb on the mirrors and such. You never know where those rascals will show up!

Hey, Tyler! Hopefully we will get you as our driver next week! We are staying at the Coronado beginning Saturday morning 7/5. We'll be headed for MK for our first magical day!

Tyler, thanks for the updates. We'll be there Dec 1-7 at the YC...hope you run the Epcot Resorts route when we are there!!!

If I ever come to work at WDW, it will be one of two jobs:

1) Disney IT: Project Manager building new systems for new attractions or operations

2) Disney Transportation: monorails

Thanks again!!!

WA

How will the opening of the Pop Century be handled? We do not have reservations until April, but with so little Pop Century info available, I thought you might know.

I appreciate your time.

Have a great day.

Originally posted by momoftwins
How will the opening of the Pop Century be handled? We do not have reservations until April, but with so little Pop Century info available, I thought you might know.

Pop Century will run just like the All-Stars. Buses will run frequently to and from the theme parks, water parks, and Downtown Disney. PC will be quite busy, just like the All-Stars, and the amount of buses will reflect that.

I posted somewhere else about the bus service while we were there and it was Excellent!!! They already made the change with no Character Bus since we never saw one with that on the bus...it said the park name. We had early morning ps at Magic Kingdom (8:30) twice, Epcot and AK (8:10) and we were waiting to get into the park by 7:30 or so. It was awesome service!!! We always were able to check in at the podium and be seated by 8:10!! This was great at CRT since we were given a window seat :)

We were worried with the bus to Epcot to get there for EMH since the bus didn't turn up till 7:20 and then he went through CBR which we all thought was weird, but DH and DS were the first ones on Test Track. We were there waiting again for the park to open.

Outstanding service!! Can't say it enough. And, the drivers were all friendly. They are very good at answering questions from people who are clueless!! :)

Can someone tell me if the bus that picks up at the Polynesian goes directly to Typhoon Lagoon or does it go to DTD also? If it goes to both places, which one gets dropped off first when leaving from the Poly? Is Blizzard Beach the only stop on its run or does it stop elsewhere also?

Originally posted by polyfan
Can someone tell me if the bus that picks up at the Polynesian goes directly to Typhoon Lagoon or does it go to DTD also? If it goes to both places, which one gets dropped off first when leaving from the Poly? Is Blizzard Beach the only stop on its run or does it stop elsewhere also?

Routes go as follows:

Prior to 12:00:
Contemporary -> Polynesian -> Grand Floridian -> Typhoon Lagoon -> Marketplace -> Pleasure Island

After 12:00:
Contemporary -> Polynesian -> Grand Floridian -> Marketplace -> Pleasure Island -> Typhoon Lagoon

All Day:
Contemporary -> Polynesian -> Blizzard Beach Dropoff -> Animal Kingdom -> Blizzard Beach Pickup

:p Hey, Tyler, ever post a picture of yourself on these boards for those of us that have never been able to find you? :D And if you haven't, will you? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter