Two Palms cam

brack

<font color=red>The man who loves all things Disne
Is the Two Palms camera down? I have tried all day to view it and my browser gives me an error message:(

I received an e-mail from Jim at two palms a week, or so ago, he told me he was changing servers, but that the twopalms.com address would still be the domain, maybe the switch is now taking place.

I just tried and couldn't get on either.

Thanks for the reply VMan. I was getting worried for a bit. Hope you have a great cruise.

Originally posted by brack
Thanks for the reply VMan. I was getting worried for a bit. Hope you have a great cruise.

THANKS, we are looking forward to it more than ever!!!!!

Oh no.... I hope Jim has it working by Saturday!!!! I want to see you waving from that top deck!!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
Oh no.... I hope Jim has it working by Saturday!!!! I want to see you waving from that top deck!!!!

Just look for the "Captain Verandah" hat waving in the air!!!

Get that hat ready,,, the camera is back on... Thank You Jim!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
Get that hat ready,,, the camera is back on... Thank You Jim!!!

Jeanny, I just tried, I couldn't get the two palms cam site to open.

Update, I just tried again at 7:55, and I was able to open the site!!!

"May the Saints be Praised!!!!!!!!!"

I am still having trouble with Two Palms. Is it the same site, or do I need to type in a new domain?

Thanks!

Originally posted by PiperG
I am still having trouble with Two Palms. Is it the same site, or do I need to type in a new domain?

Thanks!

The last e-mail that I received from Jim at two palms, said that the domain would remain the same, just that he was changing servers. I've tried a couple of times today myself to check in on the two palms site, without any success. I just sent Jim another e-mail about one hour ago, not sure if I will hear back from him before I leave though. If I do, I will post Jim's message here.

Wow! Its so exciting to hear from you. I figured you had already left.

Have a GREAT time. Will you be sending us "live from the Magic" updates? If so, I am eager to hear who your servers are, and who your cabin attendant is.

Have a wonderful time.

Originally posted by PiperG
Wow! Its so exciting to hear from you. I figured you had already left.

Have a GREAT time. Will you be sending us "live from the Magic" updates? If so, I am eager to hear who your servers are, and who your cabin attendant is.

Have a wonderful time.

Will be leaving Friday morning around 10am. I promised myself and my family that I would stay "AWAY" from the Internet Cafe, I sure hope I can keep that promise. If I can't, then yes, you just might be hearing from me, LOL!!!

I just sent a copy of this thread to Jim at two palms, asking that he replies to your posts, when he gets a chance.

I can't get into again either... I was able to get in once, but now I'm not able... Hurry, Jim, hurry... this is not the weekend for the camera to be down!!!

Originally posted by Dukesfamily
I just tried and it is working for me. Have a great trip VM.:p

Thanks, I hope it is still working on Saturday, I'll be on the top deck waving at the camera!!!

Hello,

Thank you all for the encouragement, and we are really sorry about the inconvenience this week. We have had multiple problems with our web hosting company, but as of 8 PM Thursday night, they told me that they had resolved all the problems. They also told me this Wednesday night, however.

We had even switched over to a temporary web server Tuesday night -- you may have noticed that the weather information was missing from our site Wednesday. But I moved TwoPalms back to its normal home last night when first told the problem was fixed. That turned out to have been a mistake.

Anyway, we are live now, and do plan to be live Saturday, either with or without our current web hosting company. We'll be watching for VMan waving his arms off on the Magic's top deck as he sails away.

Jim
www.twopalms.com :)

Originally posted by TwoPalms
Hello,

Thank you all for the encouragement, and we are really sorry about the inconvenience this week. We have had multiple problems with our web hosting company, but as of 8 PM Thursday night, they told me that they had resolved all the problems. They also told me this Wednesday night, however.

We had even switched over to a temporary web server Tuesday night -- you may have noticed that the weather information was missing from our site Wednesday. But I moved TwoPalms back to its normal home last night when first told the problem was fixed. That turned out to have been a mistake.

Anyway, we are live now, and do plan to be live Saturday, either with or without our current web hosting company. We'll be watching for VMan waving his arms off on the Magic's top deck as he sails away.

Jim
www.twopalms.com :)

Thanks Jim!!!!! My family will be heading to the airport in 4 Hours and 35 Minutes, spending the night at the Radisson, then we have the 10:20am shuttle from the Radisson to the port to get on Mickey's MAGICal ship!!!!!

Watch for me waving from the top deck everyone, I'll have my Captain Verandah hat on!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Thanks Jim!!!!! My family will be heading to the airport in 4 Hours and 35 Minutes, spending the night at the Radisson, then we have the 10:20am shuttle from the Radisson to the port to get on Mickey's MAGICal ship!!!!!

Watch for me waving from the top deck everyone, I'll have my Captain Verandah hat on!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

I'll be waving back at you all, Andy!!!! :teeth: Have a MAGICal, WONDERful time!!! :)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter