Two Palms cam

Just saw Andy on the two palms cam!!:teeth: He waved back at all of us. Hurry back, Andy, and enjoy your trip!

Originally posted by TwoPalms
Hello,

Thank you all for the encouragement, and we are really sorry about the inconvenience this week. We have had multiple problems with our web hosting company, but as of 8 PM Thursday night, they told me that they had resolved all the problems. They also told me this Wednesday night, however.

We had even switched over to a temporary web server Tuesday night -- you may have noticed that the weather information was missing from our site Wednesday. But I moved TwoPalms back to its normal home last night when first told the problem was fixed. That turned out to have been a mistake.

Anyway, we are live now, and do plan to be live Saturday, either with or without our current web hosting company. We'll be watching for VMan waving his arms off on the Magic's top deck as he sails away.

Jim
www.twopalms.com :)

TwoPalms cam worked great today! Was able to get plenty of pics of the Magic sailing by! Have them posted at: http://community.webshots.com/album/87043325wZaNiT

Thanks Jim and TwoPalms.com!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
..... then we have the 10:20am shuttle from the Radisson to the port to get on Mickey's MAGICal ship!!!!!

Apparently you made shuttle reservations before your arrival at the Radisson? Somehow (I think from a post on this board) I did not believe reservations could be made until arrival, but I did not verify this.

I made our reservations for the Radisson many months ago, and have been a little worried because we probably will not arrive there until later in the evening and I was concerned about not being able to get a shuttle reservation until the afternoon. How far out were you able to reserve shuttle space for your family? Thanks!

Originally posted by FredS
Apparently you made shuttle reservations before your arrival at the Radisson? Somehow (I think from a post on this board) I did not believe reservations could be made until arrival, but I did not verify this.

I made our reservations for the Radisson many months ago, and have been a little worried because we probably will not arrive there until later in the evening and I was concerned about not being able to get a shuttle reservation until the afternoon. How far out were you able to reserve shuttle space for your family? Thanks!

Someone posted here about a week before our cruise that the Radisson is excepting ressies for their shuttle before arriving at the hotel. My DW called the Radisson a few days before our cruise and we were placed on the first shuttle leaving Saturday morning. Our shuttle actually left around 10:10 am, with another family of 5, Jackie, Steve (Laundry Man) and their 3 children from the Chicago area. We were about two minutes away from arriving at the port and my DW asked their children, "Are you excited about the cruise?" Up until that moment, the children knew nothing about the cruise. Steve and Jackie were very pleasant about the turn of events, and the children were quite surprised!!!

Come on Laundry Man, you and Jackie need to stop lurking and start posting!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FredS
Thanks, Andy!

"Laundry man" ??!! Now that is an interesting nickname!

It was quite funny actually, there were several of us still hanging around the Radisson pool the night before our cruise. This gentleman walks up to me and says, "Are you Verandah Man?" And of course I say, "Yes." Then he said, "My name is Steve and I'm a DISlurker, I don't post, I only read. My family just came back from having dinner at Dixie Crossroads,and I just wanted to stop by and say thanks for recommending Dixie Crossroads!" I invited Steve to join us, but he said he had laundry to finish, then he said, "Just call me Laundry Man!" And, that's what I have been calling him ever since. I found out that Steve and Jackie are a very nice couple, especially when my wife spilled the beans about the surprise cruise for the children.

My DW and I ran into Steve and Jackie several times during the cruise. That's why I said, "Stop lurking and start posting!!!"

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter