Twitter

I am Strommie on Twitter, feel free to add me but I'm not doing much at the moment!!

Don't know what I am doing wrong, I went to add you Kathryn, via find people put in your name and nothing comes up, the same happened with two other DISers too. Obviously doing something wrong.:confused3

I am glad you know who you are Jeanette:lmao:, anyway I have learnt how to add people to follow, it pays to read the instructions.

Just like a message board, you can say anything you want, then others can post a message to you about what you have said or you can comment on what others have said. You can search for people with similar interests, or follow people you are interested in or follow friends to see what is happening them. It is just a bit of fun.

Just accepted you as a follower and didn't know it was you, thought you sounded okay from your profile, glad I did now.:goodvibes

I joined a while ago but just stalk celebs! :lmao:

I have gone through this thread and added you guys. I am pinky166 feel free to add me. :goodvibes

I'm Turnipmadras on Twitter :)
I was convinced this was your dry sense of humour rearing its ugly head, Tim! Imagine my surprise when I found you there. :rotfl:

OK, I'm now following as many of you as I can, although the search didn't find everyone. :confused3 I'm UKDeb if anyone wants to follow me.

Oh, and some of you are locked. I keep my profile private on Facebook, but kinda defeats the object of Twitter.

Just added you Deb, didn't want any weirdos seeing my updates that is why I am locked.:goodvibes

I was convinced this was your dry sense of humour rearing its ugly head, Tim! Imagine my surprise when I found you there. :rotfl:

OK, I'm now following as many of you as I can, although the search didn't find everyone. :confused3 I'm UKDeb if anyone wants to follow me.

Oh, and some of you are locked. I keep my profile private on Facebook, but kinda defeats the object of Twitter.

added you, I'm claire1902

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter