Twitter

Just added you Deb, didn't want any weirdos seeing my updates that is why I am locked.:goodvibes
I totally get that on social networking sites where you reveal loads of personal information and I'm very protective of that (I'm extremely selective on Facebook), but it seems to defeat the object of Twitter altogether. The whole point is to get your Tweets out there.

I am just new to Twitter so am being on the cautious side and wasn't bothered about getting my tweets out there just happy tweeting to people I virtually know or share interests with.:goodvibes

Added you now Deb.....

I went private as i dont want a certain person i hate reading my updates lol, sad i know.

Ok im a bit slow but ive just cottoned on to this whole twitter thing! Ive added as many of you as i could - i couldnt find a few people but im sure i'll get the hang of it!

Im LauraRFlower if anyone wants to add me!

im on Twitter, but hardly use it.
my names Nicky1606 if anyone wants to follow me.:)

tried adding a few of you, couldnt find some.xx:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter