~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

Just thought I'd check in with everyone! I lost my badge somehow...:confused: how many days still Eclipse???

check with tofubeast..... she can make you another badge but I don't know how often she's on the disboards anymore. :(

Can I join you? Im late, but Im team edward and cant wait to watch the movies! I finally borrowed the first two and am hoping to get to see them before I go see the third one. Edward is hot.....

Welcome! :banana:

I am excited to see Eclipse, but my girlfriends and I are going next Wednesday....wanted to let all the screaming teens get there squeals out first!

On another note, I just finished reading Water for Elephants and really enjoyed the book. Only took my 24 hours to read as I couldn't put it down! I just can't picture Reese Witherspoon as Marlena though......

I have off today and made a last minute decision to go into the city and see Kristen on the Today Show. She signed a bunch of autographs but I had bad luck with that. She was two people away from me when they pulled her away to do the interview.

I had a good time though. She's even more gorgeous in person. I love her new hair color.

Of course all of my photos came out blurry. Sigh:

ts021.jpg

LoraJ, that's so great! Fun!! I didn't see the show, but the color of her hair in your pic looks really pretty.

Caribear, I'm going to read Water For Elephants next. Didn't Reese Witherspoon play Rob's mother in a period piece movie a couple of years ago? Rob just had a super small part.

In 5 hours I'll be watching Twilight on the big screen (again!) then New Moon, and finally Eclipse at 12:01. No teenagers at our theatre. Under 17 has a curfew at 11:00 in our town, regardless if they are with parents. There are signs all over the movie theatre reminding people of this.

I have off today and made a last minute decision to go into the city and see Kristen on the Today Show. She signed a bunch of autographs but I had bad luck with that. She was two people away from me when they pulled her away to do the interview.

I had a good time though. She's even more gorgeous in person. I love her new hair color.

ts021.jpg

How awesome!!! You were so CLOSE!

LoraJ, that's so great! Fun!! I didn't see the show, but the color of her hair in your pic looks really pretty.

Caribear, I'm going to read Water For Elephants next. Didn't Reese Witherspoon play Rob's mother in a period piece movie a couple of years ago? Rob just had a super small part.

In 5 hours I'll be watching Twilight on the big screen (again!) then New Moon, and finally Eclipse at 12:01. No teenagers at our theatre. Under 17 has a curfew at 11:00 in our town, regardless if they are with parents. There are signs all over the movie theatre reminding people of this.[/QUOTE]

Love this!

My showing of Eclipse is at 8:30pm and then I am going again at midnight. :P
It's been years since I have been to a midnight showing, thought it would be fun. I hope I can stay awake, I've had no sleep!

ts021.jpg

Oh, beautiful! I envy you! :lmao:

Hey ladies! I haven't been around much here lately. I'm currently sitting in the theater waiting for Eclipse! One more hour to go. I hope everyone going to the midnight shows tonight has a blast!

Just got back from seeing Eclipse. All I can say is - OMG!!!!!!! It was sooooo good!!!!! Run, don't walk, to the theater tomorrow because it is a must see. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I just got back form the theatre as well. Eclipse was wonderful. I can't wait to go again with my fiance.

I'm glad you guys liked it. I have tickets to the first showing at 10:45am today and since Eclipse is my favorite book in the series I was hoping that it would be good.

Eclipse was fantastic! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite of the 3.

By the way, does anyone know what brand Bella's sunglasses were? I'm in serious love with them, but can't find the brand or model or anything at all. If any of you guys happen to stumble upon that info, please let me know! :goodvibes

gah!! i'm counting minutes... i can't wait. i have listened to the soundtrack countless times, re read the book (followed by breaking dawn cause i just couldn't stop myself), have my tickets in hand... i'm ready!!!

eta, oh and cause i'm a huge dork i changed my ringtone to an eclipse song.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter