~TWILIGHTAHOLICS PART 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~Volturi...you can GOOGLE it!!!~

I know Im going to be in the minority but I did not like it at all! I can't quite put my finger on why. All I know is I didn't swoon even once.:mad:

By the way, does anyone know what brand Bella's sunglasses were? I'm in serious love with them, but can't find the brand or model or anything at all. If any of you guys happen to stumble upon that info, please let me know! :goodvibes

I loved her sunglasses also!!! I really need to find out what kind of lipstick Rosalie was wearing too. :goodvibes

I LOVED IT! And I'm so glad I did because I was so worried! The Jacob/Bella parts were cringe worthy, but all those ADORABLE E/B moments and that bedroom scene :eek: were perfect and made up for everything else!

LOVED IT! I just got back and it is my favorite out of the three. It was well done and loved the special effects. It was good to see that it stuck closely to the book and most of my favorite moments were in it.

I hope Breaking Dawn will be as good.

I am so excited for Eclipse - it comes out here at the weekend and I am going to see it at Midnight on Friday! :)

i'm also in the 'I LOVE IT' camp. i think this blew away New Moon. I can't wait to go see it again.. maybe in IMAX next.

Eclipse was fantastic! I'm pretty sure it's my favorite of the 3.

By the way, does anyone know what brand Bella's sunglasses were? I'm in serious love with them, but can't find the brand or model or anything at all. If any of you guys happen to stumble upon that info, please let me know! :goodvibes

I agree!! It is by far my fave! I loved Bella's sunglasses as well. Me thinks they could make a lot of money if they made replicas of them and sold them! :thumbsup2

I LOVED IT! And I'm so glad I did because I was so worried! The Jacob/Bella parts were cringe worthy, but all those ADORABLE E/B moments and that bedroom scene :eek: were perfect and made up for everything else!

You don't like Jacob do you? LOL.

For those of us that LIKE Jacob...... WE LOVE him!

I know Im going to be in the minority but I did not like it at all! I can't quite put my finger on why. All I know is I didn't swoon even once.:mad:

I with you for the most part. I was not swooning either. I think it was ok/good but not like WOW I must see it over and over. Eclipse was my favorite book. I was looking forward to this one the most, but some how I left with a little disappointment. I can not say what is was exactly either but I was not over the moon about it. I also thought the fight seen was too short and not exciting enough or something, I can't even pin point what It was just not what I expected. With the books I loved the friendship with Alice and Bella and I am not feeling that through the movies. I am just a bigger fan of the books than I am of the movies I guess. i know they HAVE to cut them down but I am still missing some of the things I LOVED about the books. :confused3

OMG I LOVED LOVED LOVED eclipse. I saw it in IMAX and I can't wait to go see it again!!! Thankfully the people in the theater were respectful considering it was the midnight release! I know it got horrible reviews but I think people are just wanting to hate it. I have to say though I did not like the new Victoria.

Hey all, haven't been around in a while....can anyone tell me why Eclipse is rated R? Is it the fighting? DD really wants to see it, but I cannot remember if there's anything too "steamy" for a 12 year old...can anyone refresh my memory??

Hey all, haven't been around in a while....can anyone tell me why Eclipse is rated R? Is it the fighting? DD really wants to see it, but I cannot remember if there's anything too "steamy" for a 12 year old...can anyone refresh my memory??

well consider that my 10 year old son turned to my DH during a scene with Charlie and Bella and asked what a virgin is... there is some kissing and at another point my DH asked if he was going to need to cover my sons eyes. (he didn't) but nothing that i thought was inappropriate for my 10 year old. He already knew what a virgin was but forgot :confused3

there is way worse on NBC.

I have to say though I did not like the new Victoria.

i didn't think i would, but i think she pulled it off. The part with her and edward talking to riley... i think it worked. I liked the other girls look better, more wild. but this ones facial expressions were right on.

did anyone notice the amount of makeup on edward's ears?? someone must have been listening after earlobegate from twilight. They looked like they were on a corpse.

well consider that my 10 year old son turned to my DH during a scene with Charlie and Bella and asked what a virgin is... there is some kissing and at another point my DH asked if he was going to need to cover my sons eyes. (he didn't) but nothing that i thought was inappropriate for my 10 year old. He already knew what a virgin was but forgot :confused3

there is way worse on NBC.

We're fine then. DD loves to watch SNL....apparently is getting quite the education from that!

DD found out last year what a virgin was when her bible teacher ( who was apparently smoking something ) told the class a prostitute was an unmarried woman who had sex.... talk about opening a can of worms!

I see this on Friday. I really don't think I'm going to like the new Victoria though... the old one was perfect in my opinion.

Loved it! Love the chemistry between Bella and Edward. Loved some of the one-liners and the chemistry between Jacob and Edward. Charlie was great, as always.

Hated Bryce Dallas Howard as Victoria. She was not menacing or feral enough. Rachelle nailed the scheming, evil part with just a smirk or a twitch of her lip. Bryce was too soft. Glad we won't be seeing her again.

Loved the Cullens fighting. Wish we saw more of that. Rosalie's backstory was just OK, I know they had to put that in as a precursor to her behavior with Rennesme in BD. Nikki Reed is beautiful, these movies don't do her justice at all. She looked horrible in her flashbacks, imo.

I wish the script would have done more with the tent scene. And I wanted to throw something at the screen after Bella kisses Jacob, then tells Edward, "yep, I love him, but I love you more," and Edward is like, "duh, OK." Ahhhh!! I wanted to see more! That was just awful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter