TWILIGHTAHOLICS! Part 2~*~ Should've been started by Caribbeanprincess!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the Blu-Ray players, if you have a PS3 you already have a Blu-Ray player and are good to go.

I found a great page of FAQs for Blu-Rays, and it appears that yes, they will be backwards compatible (play DVDs), so even if they do go the way of 8-Tracks, you can still play DVDs and whatever Blu-Rays you may accumulate. The link for the FAQs is here: http://www.blu-ray.com/faq/

Hope this helps!

My DH and I are going to get a PS3 more for the ability to play Blu Rays and he looks at playing games on it as a bonus. If you have a Circiut City still open near you, you may be able to get a good deal on one.

My stepdad has been itching to get a Blueray player, and now I'm all for it!!

I LOVE the Be Safe tattoo!

Mel- I'M honoured to be mentioned in your list of Vamp Tramps! :rotfl:

Trampita Ey yi Yi!

You're too young. You're a Vamp Tramp in Training!:thumbsup2

But, alas, at least you were mentioned. And a nomination is really as good as a win, don't you think? Of course, I cannot answer that, because some of us were not nominated. Some, many, were overlooked. Oh, the shame!! The pity. Why can't I be "in" the crowd?:crowded: :sad:

Do I need to get a blue banana tattoo next? Where should I get him to make him dance?:p

You were mentioned in "all the rest!" I'm sorry Tara (and KIM) and the REST! BBG rocks!

OH Twilight thread #2, I will miss you so...

The memories...

the blue bananas...

the photoshopped pictures....

Hey everybody! I just hit "reply" and did NOT read anything since I'm not finished the series yet.

I just finished the 3rd book, and have started the 4th. I really can't wait to read your discussions to see if you agree with what bothers me:
In the 3rd book, Edward seems a bit possesive and scary. I can't imagine how much worse he would be if he could read her mind. And his "sisters" are scary too, in helping him "watch over" Bella.

I don't like that Bella is in a hurry to become a vampire at the point where her life is just beginning. She's really ready to give up her life, family, friends, and the ability to have children for a boy she met in high school? I wonder if young girls in love use Bella as an example to verify their "real" feelings for their high school romances.

I don't like that Edward wants Bella to marry him, because he HAS to be able to tell that she doesn't want to right now. I don't think that Jacob would want Bella to do anything unless SHE wanted to.

Well, I'll try to Peep back in (hopefully I won't see any spoilers) to see if any of you have similar feelings about Book 3 (or you can PM me). It just frieghtens me that these books are targeted to young girls. I REALLY hope that Bella asserts herself more in book 4, to show young girls that a boy shouldn't be your whole life!

-Gmax :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter