tv reception at campsite?

bigfanofdisney

Earning My Ears
we have been attempting to upgrade to preferred site, but nothing available. knowing the partial hookup site we have doesn't come with cable, has anyone out there been able to
plug in the tv and received decent reception of the local network channels?

We always get enough channels to keep up with the weather and news and that's all we have time for. Our MH has a built-in tv amplifier, though, so I'm not sure if that makes much difference.

While I was there last December I had a portable tv that picked up the local stations with pretty good reception.

There are plenty of stations that come in very well with a Standard TV antenna. Even more if you speak spanish. I certainly would not pay the up grade price from partial to preferred just to get cable.

Just got back yesterday and we got the following channels:

ABC
NBC
CBS
FOX (two of them)
UPN (two of them)
WB
a couple of spanish channels.

FOX came in the best. We also have an amplified antenna. Networks came in good enough for us to catch Survivor Thursday night.

::MickeyMo

Just stayed at FW two weeks ago. The cable is not worth paying for and I will never pay for it again. Upgrading for free is OK though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter