TUG referral needed by anyone

Disney Hot Mama

DIS Veteran<br><font color=coral>Onion haters unit
We are DVC'ers and just found TUG. I am planning to join but remembered reading that their current members receive crefit for referring someone to join. I plan to join now so if anyone would like referral credit email me - landlhoffman@sbcglobal. First to do so I will give you the referral. I don't know what is needed for you to receive credit so if you do let me know that too.

DisneyWhirled said:
What is TUG? We are DVC members and I have not heard this term.

Thanks!!
Timeshare Users Group. It is a website that provides tremendous amount of information on the timeshare industry. It provides reports and ratings of the various timeshares allowing you decide if a particular timeshare is worth owning or using. You can go to www.tug2.com. Membership is only $15 per year. It is well worth the expense.

I have used TUG to research possible DVC/II trades. I limited my choices on a DVC search to only those with an excellent TUG rating. I have been spoiled by DVC.

Last year I used the TUG to hook up with a Hilton Grand Vacation Club member. We worked out a private trade between us. He took his family to Disney. I took my family to Hawaii.

facebook twitter