Tuesdays Twisted Riddle

Mary Jo said:
Hi Everyone,

Remember me!? I haven't played in like forever, but things have FINALLY eased up for me and I thought I would drop in and see if I could join the game again. :)

geez....look what the cat dragged in! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

KIDDING!

You know I wuv you! :love2:

Mary Jo - welcome back! :goodvibes
alice-in-wonderland-allein.jpg

Carol - two TU's cause I forgot! :blush:
alice-in-wonderland-allein.jpg
SnowWhite7.gif

Elaine
SnowWhite7.gif

:wave: Mary Jo long time no see

and to clarify - the Prom was great :banana: :banana: and I was indeed the queen :cheer2:

but the woooo hoooty record happened on the riddle that wouldn't quit. It continued through the weekend from a Friday riddle.

I have no idea what the riddle was :rotfl2: and I doubt I was ever in :lmao: but I wooo hoootied till the cows came home :dance3: :dance3:

:rotfl:
Grammyof2 said:
:wave: Mary Jo long time no see

and to clarify - the Prom was great :banana: :banana: and I was indeed the queen :cheer2:

but the woooo hoooty record happened on the riddle that wouldn't quit. It continued through the weekend from a Friday riddle.

I have no idea what the riddle was :rotfl2: and I doubt I was ever in :lmao: but I wooo hoootied till the cows came home :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for clarifying that. Makes sense then.

So what you are saying is, your dupa (sorry I'm polish) was plastered in a chair the whole weekend.

Actually - I should have played the lottery that day, cause I just would happen on and walla woo we had a woo hooty pending.

It was all in the luck of the draw, but it was the most fun I had in a long time. How sad :guilty: is that :rolleyes1

Grammyof2 said:
I wooo hoootied till the cows came home :dance3: :dance3:

No doubt they returned to see what the noise was all about.

Boy, were they amoosed!

firstmickey said:
Please tell me that wasn't the Kentucky Riddle? :sad2:

I told you I don't know what the riddle was, just that I woo hoootied :teeth:

Can anyone tell me why I was plagued with nightmares of clowns last night? I never dream of clowns ever. But last night I did and I did not like it one bit.

I'm usually alright with clowns. Could have been from the last installment of UM's TR? Or someone else????

Anyone?

monymony3471 said:
Can anyone tell me why I was plagued with nightmares of clowns last night? I never dream of clowns ever. But last night I did and I did not like it one bit.

I'm usually alright with clowns. Could have been from the last installment of UM's TR? Or someone else????

Anyone?
Uh ohhhhhh :sad2:

Monica, Lou is responsible for the scary clown pics around here!

and

Happy 1000 posts! :banana: :cheer2:

i am still working people! Must you be so active when I am stuck in sessions? Geesh! :rolleyes:

Chapter 11 said:
This is the one you were looking for:

Grammy's WooHooty Extravaganza

Of course, the official record changed as the Tag Fairy kept deleting posts.

Then her song would have been "Oh I woohooty with a little help from my friends, yes, I woohooty with a little help from my friends" ;)

I didn't realize how much I missed the great riddle threads. I may not contribute much, but there's a lot of snorting on this side of the keyboard as I read along. :)

Hey, everyone! I'm IN very late today, but then, I'm always going to be very late. I've really gotta try to wake up before noon :rotfl:

Mnementh said:
Hey, everyone! I'm IN very late today, but then, I'm always going to be very late. I've really gotta try to wake up before noon :rotfl:

:wave: Dragon! and...must be nice! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter