TS to go?

Ali

Resorts are my favorite part of the vacation
I have read all of the pages of this whole board and I have't seen this answer, so I will ask. Can you get table service food to go? I need to know if that would be possible so I can finish planning. I am specifically wondering about the TS at Saratoga Springs for arrival night when we are all tired and wanting to be comfortable in the room instead of in a resturant, and if my son has a meltdown and we need to leave. We don't usually use TS resturants but I wanted to try something new and something other than cheeseburgers and fries this trip.

So, has anyone had any success asking for TS food to go?
Thanks

Generally, hotel restaurants are more amenable to that, while theme park restaurants typically aren't. However, be forewared that under extreme circumstances, even hotel restuarants will decline a to-go order.

You can get room service, but it's 2 TS. Or you can sit down and order for 1 TS, and if things start to go sideways, I'd think they'd be happy to try and accommodate you with to-go containers.

I agree with the last poster. I've been asked a few times at the hotel restaurants if I wanted to get my leftover food boxed; they'd probably do it for you, especially if your DS starts to get antsy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter