TS kids menus

lucifie

DIS Veteran
We'll be in WDW in 2 weeks. We'll be using the DDP for most of our meals but we have one more ADR than we have credits. All but two of our ADRs are for character meals. I've been trying to figure out about how much the restaurants will cost OOP to determine which one is least expensive and how much we should plan to pay. The two non-character ADRs are at the Sci-Fi Dine-in and Tutto Italia. My question is about the kids' menus. At Sci-Fi the kids menu online says it's for ages 3-9. I know at the character meals, the year old will be given food/be allowed to eat off the buffet, but does this mean she'll be allowed to eat there, too? Tutto Italia specifically says the kids menu is for kids under 9, so I assume if we want the 2 year old to have her own meal she'll have to order off the kids menu just like the other kids. I'm mostly wondering about Sci-Fi, since it looks like that will be the least expensive OOP meal. I'm fine with paying for her meal. I'm just trying to plan for how much to budget.

Sci-fi is definitely a reasonably priced TS restaurant.

The 3-9 kid's meal designation mostly pertains to the dining plan allotments. You can order a meal for your 2 year old or anyone at the table can share something with her - it doesn't matter since you will be paying out of pocket.

Have a great trip!

I guess I was making it more complicated than it is. LOL. By the time we get to DHS I'm sure I'll have a better idea of whether she can share or will need her own meal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter