Trying to surprise my parents

Minnie Mouse2789

Earning My Ears
My last WDW vacation was less than ideal due to panic attacks. I’m trying to save and surprise my parents with a Disney Vacation. I need to know how much to save. I’ve priced a WDW vacation. I would like to price a land and sea package that adds the 5 day park hopper to a cruise. I went to the cruise line website but it wouldn’t give me a price. How do I find out? Does anyone know ? 4 adults?

My last WDW vacation was less than ideal due to panic attacks. I’m trying to save and surprise my parents with a Disney Vacation. I need to know how much to save. I’ve priced a WDW vacation. I would like to price a land and sea package that adds the 5 day park hopper to a cruise. I went to the cruise line website but it wouldn’t give me a price. How do I find out? Does anyone know ? 4 adults?
Disney Cruise Line and Walt Disney World don't have Land and Sea packages anymore. You have to book each aspect of the trip separately.

So, price out the cruise that you are looking at (prices can change daily). Then look at the WDW website and price out hotels and ticket prices.

Cruise prices are going to vary greatly based on itinerary and time of year, as well as how far out you are able to book. I suggest you take a look at the current itineraries to get an idea of length and destination. Also try to narrow down a time of year.

You might be able to book “Land and Sea” by calling, but really you can price out each individually. I don’t know that booking a combined trip trough DCL offers any additional discount.

Enjoy your vacation

It's easier to just pick a cruise, get the price (much more straightforward than WDW since food is included), and then plan a few days at WDW after that. Just play around on the website, or if you find it really stressful you can get a travel agent who can put it all together for you. We've done a few combined trips and I pick the cruise first then look at the calendar and WDW around those cruise dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter