Trouble with spoilers?

Bianca and Bernard

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to type up a post, and add a spoiler tag in the middle of the post. When I preview, nothing appears after the spoiler. It's basically adding a spoiler to the spoiler, when I want it to be just..not a spoiler..

For example, if I type "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog" and I wanted to put a spoiler over the 'jumped' part, I cannot see the 'over the lazy dog' part as regular post. It goes "The quick brown fox [ spoiler ] jumped [ spoiler ]" then into another spoiler (obv the correct spoiler tags are there, these are just to show kinda what I'm doing)

Am I doing something wrong?

It looks like this: "The quick brown fox
jumped
over the lazy dog."

I tried to have a single word “how” as follows:

I’m not sure
how
it’s set up.

*so it does work

It worked for me as well. Are you possibly adding the word "jumped" to the "Title" (it says leave spoiler title blank if you don't want anything there).

Spoiler:
The quick brown fox
jumped
over the lazy dog.

Inline Spoiler:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

It worked for me as well. Are you possibly adding the word "jumped" to the "Title" (it says leave spoiler title blank if you don't want anything there).

Spoiler:
The quick brown fox
jumped
over the lazy dog.

Inline Spoiler:
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

oh oh oh I was forgetting to put the / in the end part! So I kept spoiling in the spoiler! LOL Silly mistake :o

Never would have figured it out without y'all's help. Thanks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter