Tron AP preview thread

Has an email already been sent to AP's saying that they will be launching the preview registration soon? I didn't get the GotG email so I'm assuming I won't get this one. This I'll be stalking these boards virtually everyday.

Has an email already been sent to AP's saying that they will be launching the preview registration soon? I didn't get the GotG email so I'm assuming I won't get this one. This I'll be stalking these boards virtually everyday.
Not that I’m aware

I don’t think so - my friends usually gets them and has not mentioned. I never get them.

If it went out at least one poster would have gotten one, or a friend, then posted.

I'm at least 99% sure an email hasn't gone out

Last edited:

To clarify, I'm not talking about the email sent to AP's letting them know that says registration is live. I'm talking about the email that many received prior to the GotG preview registration informing them that it will open soon in the coming days and to be on the lookout for the email that says registration is now open.

Thank you to all who have replied! Sounds like no one has gotten even a peep from Disney.

To clarify, I'm not talking about the email sent to AP's letting them know that says registration is live. I'm talking about the email that many received prior to the GotG preview registration informing them that it will open soon in the coming days and to be on the lookout for the email that says registration is now open.

Thank you to all who have replied! Sounds like no one has gotten even a peep from Disney.
I don’t think there has been an email of any kind yet

I was trying all day to book ADR for April 4 and been blocked so I was thinking maybe AP /Preview announcement being prepared…

Last edited:
since everyone is predicting a weekday, does that mean it’s very unlikely to happen on a weekend? Like can I take a break tomorrow and Sunday from constantly checking lol
Haven't sent it on a weekend yet.
Though I'll never say don't pay attention just because it's a weekend.
Do what you feel comfortable doing

I was trying all day to book ADR for April 4 and been blocked so I was thinking maybe AP /Preview announcement being prepared…
and then I see the PeopleMover curtained off due to “ maintenance issues” … What a joke … WDW Tron guests , just ignore the mess behind the curtain as you walk past.
Or don't walk past People Mover on the way to Tron ;)
That's the long way from the entrance
Maybe your blocked for something else?
Don't think the AP preview will impact ADR bookings. Kinda 2 very separate systems since AP previews use that Queue it system.

Can you tell me how the AP previews work - can the AP holder bring a guest or does everyone riding have to hold an AP?
I ask because my 5 year old has the AP, we renewed his but the rest of us are still unable to purchase new ones since we let ours lapse. He’s the only AP holder in the family, he doesn’t have an email address on file or an MDE account obviously, but I still get Passholder emails even though ours expired in November of 2021.

Can you tell me how the AP previews work - can the AP holder bring a guest or does everyone riding have to hold an AP?
I ask because my 5 year old has the AP, we renewed his but the rest of us are still unable to purchase new ones since we let ours lapse. He’s the only AP holder in the family, he doesn’t have an email address on file or an MDE account obviously, but I still get Passholder emails even though ours expired in November of 2021.
Everyone must have an AP.

No. Everyone in the party has to have an AP unless there are kids under 2 that can ride (not for TRON though because it has a height limit)

When Soarin' had AP previews, WDW did allow AP holders to have guests. More recently though, everyone had to have an AP to ride.

Given the limits on AP sales, it is possible WDW would allow a limited number of guests, especially if not-enough-people sign up for the AP preview. I wouldn't expect it, but it is something WDW has done in the past.

Do they allow the DVC folks to book guests? Do DVC or AP need to have hotel room booked? Do you need a HS park day booked at time of getting preview or can you go back and make park resie after?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter