Trip to Tokyo Disney booked for March 2023

Absimilliard

Mouseketeer
On a whim and to see my wife (she's indonesian, I am from Canada), I booked a trip to Tokyo Disney in march 2023. We're staying two nights using a free night certificate at the ANA Intercontinental Tokyo Bay, two nights at the Disney Ambassador Hotel in a character room and running around Tokyo. My last visit to the resort was when Soaring: Fantastic Flight opened, so new Fantasyland will be brand new for both of us.

I am quite familiar with the resort and I've runned around Akihabara and Nakano Broadway to get Disney merchandise.

I just came back from there. There's no fastpass now but there's the paid Premier Access for specific attractions (Beauty and the Beast, Baymax and Splash Mountain for TDL, Soaring and Toy Story Mania for TDS). They do run out especially the Beauty and the Beast ride so you would want to come early if you want it. You can queue standby but it's usually 2hours+ long.

I just came back from there. There's no fastpass now but there's the paid Premier Access for specific attractions (Beauty and the Beast, Baymax and Splash Mountain for TDL, Soaring and Toy Story Mania for TDS). They do run out especially the Beauty and the Beast ride so you would want to come early if you want it. You can queue standby but it's usually 2hours+ long.
Yep. We found that we could get passes *if* we were in the park by 10:30am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter