Trip Report!!!! YAY!!! Photo's fixed

Sorry about that guys, I went to my post and noticed some of my pictures weren't showing up because I screwed up. Anyway it's fixed and they're all there now. Hope you enjoy!

Wow, I really liked your post. We will be going in March for the first Time and I cant wait. We have been to Disney World Several times but never DL. We are staying at the GC and are very excited!! Great Post and pics thanks again

Kupiecb said:
Wow, I really liked your post. We will be going in March for the first Time and I cant wait. We have been to Disney World Several times but never DL. We are staying at the GC and are very excited!! Great Post and pics thanks again

Thank you so much. I was really tired when I wrote it and when I re-read it later I noticed I forgot a bunch of stuff but that's alright I got all the highlights. I know you'll have an awesome time!!!

I SO CAN NOT WAIT TO GO! I :goodvibes loved your post.
I have done everything that I can think of to do before we leave but It is still 4 monthes 20 days 23 hours 44min 10 seconds before we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter