Trip Report! ABD/DCL Mediterranean Magic Part 4 - IMAGE INTENSIVE!

Hi there! Beautiful pictures!!! Looks like you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear more about Rome. :cool1:

Ooooohhhhhh! I am so excited to see that you are posting your reports!!!!! I've been out of town and busy, so didn't know these were here----I am going to not look until tomorrow evening when can pour a glass of wine, begin with your trip report 1, and enjoy them!! I can't wait!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!

Ooooohhhhhh! I am so excited to see that you are posting your reports!!!!! I've been out of town and busy, so didn't know these were here----I am going to not look until tomorrow evening when can pour a glass of wine, begin with your trip report 1, and enjoy them!! I can't wait!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!!
Believe me, I understand busy! I hope you enjoy! :goodvibes

Sayhello

Thanks for the great info!! I talked to my partner and he's erring on the side of skipping Pompeii, too. We may do a little more research....but we might skip it and use it as an excuse to vist again sometime! :)
Yep. That's what I keep saying. I'll just have to come back... :thumbsup2

Sayhello

great trip report. yes its a shame that dcl didnt go to pompeii. i was thinking about doing the abd until i seen they wasnt going to pisa:confused3

great trip report. yes its a shame that dcl didnt go to pompeii. i was thinking about doing the abd until i seen they wasnt going to pisa:confused3
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the report.

Even though I wanted to see Pompeii, missing it wasn't enough for me to forgo the ABD. And Pisa really didn't interest me. I've heard it's pretty commercial, and all there really is to do is go see the tower, take the obligatory 'holding up the tower' pictures, and maybe climb the tower. I wouldn't have minded going, but I wasn't upset it didn't. I wouldn't have missed seeing Michaelangelo's David in Florence for anything.

Sayhello

Hi,

Great post!!!

Were looking at doing a 2012 cruise. Which Rome Excursion did you sue? Would you use it again?

Thanks!!!

Hi,

Great post!!!

Were looking at doing a 2012 cruise. Which Rome Excursion did you sue? Would you use it again?

Thanks!!!
Thanks, sgodfrey. I took the Adventures by Disney add-on, so all of the excursions for my whole cruise were a part of the ABD tour. They weren't standard DCL excursions. I would do Adventures by Disney again in a heartbeat!

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter