Trip report- A tail of two seashores.

Ok today was more beach, and showers. Windy here, waves are bigger and i took 0 pictures today. We did see dolphins in the inlet, did the bridge and back a few times. Hot the beach, but no one swam. Now i have the propane fire pit lit and we did smoors. They dont alow open flams here, but i couldn't fint anything about propane fire pits, so im using it and no one has stopped me. They do have 2 areas for burning, but i have not seen anyone use them. All in all a good trip. I will break camp in the am. Im happy we got this placed book for next year. For the price, and full hook ups, to be on the beach with a water veiw is great. I think they raised the price for next year, but at aprox 35 a night its a steal. Bathrooms are still here and clean. Just not a seprate changing area. Laundry is on site and its close to two beach towns that have seashore type eateries and amusements. This place will be a yearly trip for me! So thats it. A tale of two seashores wraps up with a not so spectacular ending, but it will be continued in the future. Have fun out there.

Now i have the propane fire pit lit and we did smoors. They dont alow open flams here, but i couldn't fint anything about propane fire pits, so im using it and no one has stopped me.

I'm sure you've been extensively trained in the proper use of a fire extinguisher, Assistant Chief. :firefight

All in all a good trip. I will break camp in the am. Im happy we got this placed book for next year. For the price, and full hook ups, to be on the beach with a water veiw is great. I think they raised the price for next year, but at aprox 35 a night its a steal. Bathrooms are still here and clean. Just not a seprate changing area. Laundry is on site and its close to two beach towns that have seashore type eateries and amusements. This place will be a yearly trip for me!

Sounds like a winner, Sjm9911. Once you find that great place, you'll keep going back. Thanks for the TR.

Bama Ed

To top off the trip, the campground called to charge me an extra day while i was driving home. A squatter decided to move into my spot when I left. They though it was me. Lol. At least they called me. They asked me if my camper was still there, i said let me check, I then told them no, its still in my rear veiw mirror. Lol. So they were nice about it. The guys in the site next to me tried to stay later also, they checked the bookings and no one was booked for that day, so they said they were going to stay another night. They got kicked out. I didnt know this was a thing.

To top off the trip, the campground called to charge me an extra day while i was driving home. A squatter decided to move into my spot when I left. They though it was me. Lol. At least they called me. They asked me if my camper was still there, i said let me check, I then told them no, its still in my rear veiw mirror. Lol. So they were nice about it. The guys in the site next to me tried to stay later also, they checked the bookings and no one was booked for that day, so they said they were going to stay another night. They got kicked out. I didnt know this was a thing.

That's how we roll in LSD (Lower Slower Delaware)

Last edited:
Aftermath!
Lol. I got an aluminum strip and drilled out some hole, put it across the dimond plate on the front and glued it with some older roof stuff i had laying around. Not pretty, but it will not flap around and rip off. The one side is qorse looking because the dimond plate was creased there. Done. Good enough is good enpugh. I may just leave the break line there. Easier to fix , lol. 20210904_162238.jpg20210904_162250.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter