Tricia & Chris~7/8/9 WP/LSS PS TOMORROW!!!!

So I wish our planning s ession was like tomorrow.. haha So we are thinking the 22nd of December- not only am I off for a few days in there for work but at the same time all the holiday stuff will be up and we can start using our passes that we got the confirmation number for a few days ago!

Do the passes just start that day and end exactly one year later??

Tricia -- I just caught up on your PJ. I love hearing how fate brought you and Chris together! Your dress is stunning on you! Love the veil, too. Very pretty!
The APs will start the day you activate them (at guest services at any park, IIRC) and will be good for one year.

I am a little bias though since I was my sister's wedding planner and that was the theme I came up with for her!!!! :laughing:

I absolutely love your dress...you'll look stunning the day of your wedding!

Congrats!!!! :yay:

So me and the fi were talking today on how long we want to stay when we go down next year!! We have been so many times and are still loving it all so we were thinking staying from the 6th of july and leaving the 15th! So I definitely want to do the la nouba show and .. well I guess we need to find restaurants in the park that we haven't been to that will be fun.. What are some other suggestions on what to do when we are down and about ? :confused:

So we now have a planning session scheduled :cheer2: !! I am so excited that in just over four months we will have our wedding planned just about ! December 19th here we come .. and we get to see all the christmas decor!!:dance3:

Congrats on setting the date for your PS! Early December is such a fantastic time to be in WDW! My DF and I are getting married Dec 14, 09 because it is our favorite time to be there.

Your dress is beautiful and I really like the martini glass idea! Very cool!

Love your dress, its soooo purdy!!!!

Our weddings are quite close together, I wish I was so optimistic about having it planned in 4 months, I'm from the UK so I can't afford a planning session :sad1: , so I know I wont have mine planned anywhere near that far ahead! I wish I lived in florida or had enough money to go back and forth!

Tricia...
your dress is so pretty!! but im bias b/c my dress is a Maggie Sottero too! Vienna is my dress...the model does no justice online! Her dresses do look better on curvy girls, We have the same shape!
So you so inspired me and the fiance to go ahead and book our planning session! Why not!! We have been talking about when we were going to go but didn't realize we could actually book until I saw that you guys already had.
Don't you just LOVE the Living Seas!!!!! We are having about 75 guests and the spaces seems to be PERFECT for the amount!! What are you going to do for your entertainment? Pianist...OF COURSE! how could you not?! It just looks so elegant in the room!
I AM SO SO SO EXCITED TO FIND ANOTHER COUPLE THAT HAS THE SAME PLANS!! I MAY BE CONSULTING WITH YOU MORE!!! (hope you don't mind :))

Hey girl... finally did my work and caught up on your pj.. maybe we can go over plans and pictures with coffee soon! I'm so glad i'm not stuck up here in GA with no one to share my Disney mania with!!!

Love your dress!
And my ring is Tiffanys too! I thought of going with a Tiffany color but ended up with the total opposite! There is a really pretty dress at Alfred Angelo that matches your colors well.. I am almost positive you have already looked at it though!
Love your plans.. if you need anything.. just let me know!

**Jennifer** I love it!! I'm thrilled we are running like back to back w. each other! definitely book that session ! I am so anal about time that I have to know things in advance... such as we booked all of our rooms today for our honeymoon and figured out our scheduled (which we just have to check w. a few friends to make sure they don't want in) and then I am booking all of the restaurant reservations and all! (is that crazy? :goodvibes ) Consult all you want I know I need all the help I can get so I'm sure we will be talking quite a bit more :banana: . Living seas is awesome btw .. ! we are not telling our guests where it is and making them get on the bus! Our STD's said "surprise location" ! YaY for curvy girls!:-) :woohoo:

Carly---> Hopefully we don't get some bad weather in the next few days!! I hope not ! I work as a nurse at the hospital so I'm stuck here!! my last night will be tuesday since I do six in a row so hopefully wed or thur next week we can go get some coffee and I can drool over your pics :worship: ! lol! Do you work ? A day better than the other??

P.s !

Don't you just love tiffany's rings ? lol! :thumbsup2

Love em!
The pearl earrings and necklace I wore during our wedding were also Tiffanys!
The earrings were my wedding present that I opened as soon as I woke up the morning of our wedding!

And yes..I work. 8-4 M-F. And starting Monday I will be going to night classes and UNF :-)mad: ) M,T,W. So my only real free days are Thursday and Friday... ha! I hate school!
I'm off tomorrow though.. our office is closed for this tropical storm that has yet to get here!
Hopefully one day soon we can get this to work... I haven't printed my pics yet though.. I am waiting to get my sisters mem card so i can get all of them.. so that way I can bring them for ya!

I love your dress! And I'm thinking of Tiffany Blue, as well, but I'm having the darndest time finding BM dresses I like in the EXACT color.

Let me know if you've had any luck!

morilee actually has tiffany blue and although it looks crazy bright online it's much different in person!! Just call a shop that sells that designer and ask them to mail you a color swatch if they aren't in easy access!!

www.morilee.com

Oh! I love that color on there! I just have to find a dress that flatters several figures. This is very promising, though, thank you!

I'm leaning toward tiffany blue with just other "garden" colors in the floral. Maybe roses with orangish, cream, peachy tones. Not really sure though.

So I haven't posted in awhile --- hmm what's new.. we are trying to figure out the colors of the wedding since df didn't care for the color swatch I brought home.. so we are going to go shopping together and let him touch and feel colors haha .. ! Hopefully we can make some progress on that soon! The BM I was going to use just isn't going to happen b/c I just don't like it in person.. but I did find one on david's bridal that I like MUCH better and one of my bm tried it on the day before last and it is gorgeous!!

I also "think" I found my earrings.. no one sells them locally so I have to just go by the pic online .. .they are from disney fairytale weddings and are "giselle" from enchanted...

Thanks for the opinions in advance..!!

So -- question if we registered somewhere how the heck do I get it to post on our website for disney??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter