Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Is anyone who booked this willing to post some MDE (website or app) screenshots? I'm specifically curious about two things:

1. How do they show up? I have heard it's a separate section. Do they show up when booking other FPs? Or only at the bottom of the reservations section?

2. If you click "view details" on the extra FPs, what options do you have? Can you 'modify' or 'change party'?

I enjoy taking full advantage of MDE & the FP system. We stay CL, so I seriously considered booking this for next week (but not allowed to book so soon) just to play around with it.

Here's a couple of screenshots for one of our 3 days where we've booked this:

1. They appear like this (where the AK passes were ones we booked through the normal 60 day path. The Epcot ones are the purchased ones) on the normal FP+ view. On our 3rd day both the normal FP+ and the purchased one are a Epcot and they appear the same way. So the additional passes are separated on the overall FP+ view.)
upload_2018-1-14_11-13-22.png

2. Here's how they show up in the normal itinerary view (just an example of one FP+ -- each of the other two purchased FP+ for that day appear with the same information (except times obviously).

upload_2018-1-14_11-30-54.png

You'll also see an entry for the nighttime spectacular on the normal itinerary view (I do need to check to see about the number of guests -- but suspect this is more of a placeholder and that the correct number were added to a separate list they're keeping.)

upload_2018-1-14_11-33-1.png

3. When you click on the view details of screen 1. for the select experiences the info looks the same as normal FP+ but when you click to view details it shows you this:

upload_2018-1-14_11-22-21.png

The DSS rep I spoke with definitely indicated that changes had to go through DSS up to the day of the fast pass but on the day of you could ask a castmember of the CL where you're staying to do it.

Hope that helps..

Is anyone who booked this willing to post some MDE (website or app) screenshots? I'm specifically curious about two things:

1. How do they show up? I have heard it's a separate section. Do they show up when booking other FPs? Or only at the bottom of the reservations section?

2. If you click "view details" on the extra FPs, what options do you have? Can you 'modify' or 'change party'?

I enjoy taking full advantage of MDE & the FP system. We stay CL, so I seriously considered booking this for next week (but not allowed to book so soon) just to play around with it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180114-114544.png
    Screenshot_20180114-114544.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 107

Thanks so much! Have you tried to overlap times of your standard 3 FPs with any of the special-CL-FPs?

We made all our regular FP+ for those days for the morning and the purchased extras for in the evening so there was no chance of overlap... I would assume that the DSS team could do that though since a number of our purchased FPs did overlap each other so they must have some override access.

@Best_Vacation_EVER!

How do you have four FP+ at AK on one day? I thought I understood you to say these are the regular FP+, but is one of them the CL FP?

Yep... we're splitting up.... DH and DS are certified coaster chickens so they'll be at the Lion King while I'm enjoying Expedition Everest.... The numbers don't show on the ressies at that point but they are still part of our original FP+'s...

Glad to find out this starts in March so I won't be tempted for my Feb trip.

Has anyone tried to modify their "regular" fast pass to see if there is indeed any time/ ride restrictions because of the bonus fast passes?

Just an fyi for anyone who was considering booking or switching to CL to get the new fp's ...dh and I have booked the special CL fp's for Easter week now staying at AKL CL. We had to change one of the special fp times we booked. When I called in today to do so I was advised that they've amended the program to allow participants the ability to book both the special fp's along with your own regular fp's at the 90 day mark for the days that one booked the program for . The rep then added our fp's for those 3 days for us and we don't have to be concerned with booking fp's at all since we only need 3 days of fp's in total.
Imho this adds even more value to the program for those who might be interested

Just an fyi for anyone who was considering booking or switching to CL to get the new fp's ...dh and I have booked the special CL fp's for Easter week now staying at AKL CL. We had to change one of the special fp times we booked. When I called in today to do so I was advised that they've amended the program to allow participants the ability to book both the special fp's along with your own regular fp's at the 90 day mark for the days that one booked the program for . The rep then added our fp's for those 3 days for us and we don't have to be concerned with booking fp's at all since we only need 3 days of fp's in total.
Imho this adds even more value to the program for those who might be interested
Luckybee, is there a notable difference in your MDX account between the CL Option FPs versus the regular 3 FPs that you should be able to Modify or Cancel on your own?

Luckybee, is there a notable difference in your MDX account between the CL Option FPs versus the regular 3 FPs that you should be able to Modify or Cancel on your own?
Yes they do not appear to be modifiable in MDE(although the reg fp's show up with the names of the attractions on the res page unlike the "special ones" which just refer to "experiences"). Whether that will change at the 60 day mark is unknown to me. I didn't ask because I've been so impressed with what Signature services has been able to accomplish for a couple of things(incl getting us an impossible dinner res) that I planned to just call them back if we needed to change anything which all the reps I've spoken with have encouraged.
Still on that note as an aside, dh and I stayed CL level at AK quite a few years back and we were entirely and completely unimpressed mainly because the CL service was somewhere between abysmal and bad. We never bothered with CL again because of it. Signature services did not exist for CL at that time instead one had to deal with the concierge at the resort and we dealt with a general "could care less" attitude at that time. I have spoken with 3 different SS reps in this process and each and every last one were as good or better than a typical 4Seasons concierge (or insert your favorite 6* resort). They have been "that" impressive, and trust me when I say I don't pay this strong of a compliment lightly. Not just what they can do, but more about their attitude and patience doing it esp when they've been busy as all heck. I never thought I'd be complimenting Disney nowadays on amazing service !

Last edited:
@Luckybee and @mmtwinmama - One last question, were either of you able to purchase this FP Option for your checkout day?

Asking because, could a guest book a 2-night stay at CL and purchase the Option even if Option FP Day #3 is for the day they checkout?

I did not. We are going 4 nights. I did not book for our arrival or departure day.
Thank you! It’s stated the Option needs to be purchased for a minimum of 3 days but we are trying to find out if a 2 night stay at CL qualifies a guest for this Option.

@Luckybee, thank you for reporting in and replying. Very helpful to CL guests!!
Don't thank me yet lol...Carla below my earlier is correct and I'm in error. Interestingly I went a step further than I had before and once you click on details there is the ability to modify and as a matter of fact the ability to modify allows for some interesting results not expected including the same rides could be booked as were booked with the special's

Thanks, @Luckybee!

So no overlaps time-wise with the 3 regular FPs, but, a ride can be duplicated within the regular booking. It is a great deal especially with the 90-day booking for 3 regular FPs that can be Modified!

Have you tried to Modify a regular FP to see if it could overlap a Special... to cut down on waiting between FPs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!