Treehouse villas?

disneyteenager

Earning My Ears
I've been posting a lot on here lately about resort decision. I recently remembered that my family and I stayed at the treehouse villas. My question is should we do no dining at all because of the full kitchen? We are more then capable of doing that. It just saves us 1000$ or should we go for the full Disney experience?

Personally-I go on vacation to get away from having to fix meals..I want to get a break! I say if you can afford it, go for the whole experience...In what you pay in groceries and just the aggravation of loading and unloading and cleaning up messes...it's worth it. Also, if you are already in the parks...you don't have to go back and forth. I have done it both and we ALWAYS do dining now...it's a special trip..splurge a little!!!
:banana:

It depends on how much time you'll spend in your treehouse and how often you are willing to cook.

We are DVC and I love having the kitchen for cooking breakfast - eggs, bacon, pancakes. Maybe some mac and cheese if the kids get hungry.

Planning your days will help knowing where you'll be and when then decide on the dining plan. Carefully review the menus and pricing; you'll often eat less and save money paying OOP.

The treehouses aren't close too close to dining at SSR. Not sure you'd get much use of the free refills on soda.

We half and half it we do snacks and breakfast in the room drinks and coffee too. We have a snack meal in and a TS out. We still get the fun if going out but we keep it Diwali to a minimum.

Personally-I go on vacation to get away from having to fix meals..I want to get a break! I say if you can afford it, go for the whole experience...In what you pay in groceries and just the aggravation of loading and unloading and cleaning up messes...it's worth it. Also, if you are already in the parks...you don't have to go back and forth. I have done it both and we ALWAYS do dining now...it's a special trip..splurge a little!!!
:banana:

It's the mess thing I hate too! We have breakfast in the room, but it is pb&j on toast. I made mac&cheese once last year to get some more relaxation time in for the kids before MNSSHP. I did not like having that one pan to clean. So, I won't be doing that again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter