Travel to Whispering Canyon from MK

stschaefer

Mouseketeer
We are planning a dinner at Whispering Canyon on the day we are at MK. What is the best plan for travel? Should you take the boat or bus to Whispering Canyon? What should we take back to the MK? How much time should we allocate. Date we selected is Sunday Sept. 3. Thank you,

I would take the boat. It's a nice, relaxing way to get to/from WL. I don't recall how long the boat ride is, but it's not long. Maybe 15 minutes?

Here's another vote for taking the boat. DH ( :goofy: ) & I took the boat from MK to WCC for our ADR before heading back over to MK for MVMCP. It is a very relaxing ride and it only takes about 15 - 20 minutes.

You'll have a lot of fun...ENJOY!!! :goodvibes

Kim :tink:

Just make sure you allow for wait time to the WL as part of your travel time. It is relaxing though, and the WL is beautiful.

The boat is more relaxing, but the bus is definitely quicker, so if you are running late, I would recommend the bus. It's also less crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter