Travel time by car WDW to DCL?

mketting

Mrs. Incredible
How long will it take to drive from WDW maingate to the DCL port? We are going on the Feb. 29 Wonder after day at WDW.

This dis board is so amazing!!

We were planning on paying for a rental and the parking fee while on the cruise. Thanks to this site I now know we can return Budget rental at Cocoa Beach and get shutttle to port and then re rent the vehicle for trip back to MCO. I also found out that we can check our bags for USair as we get off ship so we can get a small vehicle for the trip to the airport and have time to go to Cape Canaveral before we head to the airport. We would have wasted time and more than $60!!

I could go on and on with all the other info. Thanks to all who participate!!!

one hour from WDW to Port. It's an easy drive. I-4 to Bee Line, Bee Line to port...you will see signs to "Cruise Ships" then to DCL

Hope you have a good trip we will be on it right before you.
you can go I4 but if as you exit disney follow the signs to the airport that will put you on 417 follow it to 528 and it will save you a load of hassel with traffic. It will cost you about 3.00 in tolls either way

Hi, mketting. Rochester, NY here, also.

It always takes us 50 min. to get to the port from WDW, so you'll definitely make it in one hr. We also take the Bee Line. It's a nice drive.

Have a WONDERful cruise. :wave2:

Have change for the tolls.

You should make it in about hour depending on how fast you drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter