Transportation to Chef Mickey’s

Frequent Flyer

Mouseketeer
During our FW stay, we have a 7am reservation at Chef Mickey’s.

I’m thinking of getting a Minnie Van for the ride over. Would that be my best bet?

You could be at the dock early and catch the 1st boat to CR. I have seen them there as early as 6:30 to 6:45. It would be close to 7am getting there.

_MG_0677-1.jpg

I would consider a minnie van for a 7am reservation. The small boats there are usually 2 run in opposite directions, sometimes the first boat goes to WL then Contemporary. I know during our trip a couple times we stopped at WL first, but we were headed to MK so no rush in our case.

We had a 7am Chef Mickeys few years back and drove over to the Contemporary and parked because I thought the boat would be late. Instead, it was Disney that was late. By the time we got pictures done and were seated it closer to 7:30 so we could of took the boat and still done fine.

Unless you have a specific need for a Minnie Van a regular Lyfy/Uber should be a lot cheaper.

Yes, Uber will be much cheaper, although Minnie Van holds 6, I think. I love Uber at Disney World.

Thanks everyone. Very helpful info. I think we are going to go for the Minnie Van. It's our little one's birthday so the Minnie Van (with her in her Minnie dress) will be a special treat to start of the day.

We'll probably do regular Uber to Disney Springs on another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!