Transportation from Airport

Milady

Earning My Ears
I haven't had the time to really read over all the posts (and my there are so many of them to peruse), so I figured I would just get to it.
My question is how much time it takes getting from the airport to Port Canaveral taking the Disney Transfer options. Do the buses stop at the WDW Resorts? I'm a little confused on this.
I'm just trying to figure out some time factors, besides the fact we've never gone on a cruise before, let alone try to book one.
Thanks for any info... :)

I'm pretty sure they have different sets of busses that go from resort-to-port and from airport-to-port. The trip from airport to the port takes about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on traffic. I've never stopped at the resort when travelling from the airport to the port.

We were thinking of having Disney or Tiffany Town car take us to Radisson, after reading board - we decided to rent a car from Avis - about $50. We saved money and got to pick up a few things too. (Avis is at Radisson - free shuttle to terminal)

Hello, Milady. Welcome to the DIS boards.

The airport is 47 miles from the port. It's a straight shot on a high-speed expressway, so it probably takes about 45 minutes. The buses from the airport will not be stopping by the WDW resorts. They will have no problem filling the buses at the airport. Besides, WDW is another 20 miles in the other direction.

Have fun planning for your cruise!

Thanks for the info... I was a little confused by some other stuff I was reading elsewhere... :)

You didn't mention how many were traveling with you but my option would be having a service pick you up-Disney transfers are more $$-I have yourride.net picking us up-they are less expensive if you have several traveling plus it will be nice to have them there waiting and no crowded bus. :bounce:

It will only be me and my husband... This will be our belated honeymoon/1 yr anniversary trip...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter