Transgender Gym Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know where she said anything about gay marriage?

He or she did not say anything about gay marriage.

There was a comment about Transgender and species dysphoria and where the line gets drawn.

Several comments about the slippery slope argument around animals and gay marriage.

I was pointing out, IMO, the fallacy of that as an argument/example of "where do we draw the line" argument in the post I quoted, nothing more.

There's nastiness on both sides in this thread.

And being nasty because of a difference in opinion no matter which side your on isn't okay, nor does it help your cause.
This is why I bowed out early. I hate when discussions like this turn into people comparing apples to oranges or using other ridiculous examples to try and make a point. It's happening on both sides.

So what if a person feels like they are a different species? They were born a human but everything inside them tells them they aren't the right species. Does that mean that they actually aren't really human? Because they feel like they aren't? And species dysphoria is actually a thing. Some may say that's a ridiculous argument, but if society is all about the way a person feels then that is the road we are headed down. If there is no distinction between something being right and something being wrong, then you can make an argument that everything is right.

I sure felt like a pig last night when I ate that ice cream......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter