TR -Dexter and Skylar Drive Mommy Crazy! With Pictures and Videos. Updated 2/17/09

Hi Natale,

Congrats on the weight loss! That is awesome. I have a three year old and still have a few pregnancy pounds left!!! Your January plans sound like a lot of fun! I hope you guys have a great time at the Lodge (we LOVE it there) and on your cruise. We are DVC members already, but I have some family that would love to join, so I was hoping you could PM me the info about the deal you got, so I can forward it on to them. Congrats on the purchase of the DVC! It really is awesome! We are so happy we did it! Thanks!!

Thanks! I PMed you with DVC info

Good job on your weight loss, that's hard work.

Thats the weird part.. I'm not doing anything to lose the weight. But my mom said the same thing happened to her after I was born.

popcorn:: subscribing! I can't wait to read about how this all turns out!

Welcome!!

I thought I was subscribed to this and I stumbled upon it today and find out all the changes!! Congrats on the new and improved trip!! I have no idea how you are keeping it a secret, I would go nuts. :rotfl:

I thought I was subscribed to this and I stumbled upon it today and find out all the changes!! Congrats on the new and improved trip!! I have no idea how you are keeping it a secret, I would go nuts. :rotfl:

So here's the crazy part. It's getting fun!! :laughing:
But I did catch myself almost slipping.... Shawn asked me if I was going to bring breakfast with us or buy it at the cafeteria. And I said "Well this time we'll have a microwave!!" and he said, :confused: "The POP has microwaves now??" So I quickly replied.. "OH MAN!! I keep on forgetting that we have to spend one more trip at the POP!" :rolleyes1 He said, "Yeah, I know it stinks!"

Also this is a conversation we had at Home Depot while passing one of their end caps:

Shawn - "Huh, they sell waffle iron here."
Natale - "OH, that reminds me..." pause "never mind"
Shawn - "What?"
Natale - "It's a surprise."
Shawn - "Huh?"
Natale - "Oh, I can't keep any secrets from you, I'm going to get you some of that special waffle mix for one of your anniversary presents."

LOL!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

He isn't going to have a clue about this trip!!! :woohoo:

-nat

Look what I got today!!!!
a051.jpg

After I jumped up and down for awhile I read all of the cool places I can stay and the perks of being with DVC!!!
:banana:
We close on Saturday. I can't wait!!

-nat

So here's the crazy part. It's getting fun!! :laughing:
But I did catch myself almost slipping.... Shawn asked me if I was going to bring breakfast with us or buy it at the cafeteria. And I said "Well this time we'll have a microwave!!" and he said, :confused: "The POP has microwaves now??" So I quickly replied.. "OH MAN!! I keep on forgetting that we have to spend one more trip at the POP!" :rolleyes1 He said, "Yeah, I know it stinks!"

Also this is a conversation we had at Home Depot while passing one of their end caps:

Shawn - "Huh, they sell waffle iron here."
Natale - "OH, that reminds me..." pause "never mind"
Shawn - "What?"
Natale - "It's a surprise."
Shawn - "Huh?"
Natale - "Oh, I can't keep any secrets from you, I'm going to get you some of that special waffle mix for one of your anniversary presents."

LOL!!!! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

He isn't going to have a clue about this trip!!! :woohoo:

-nat
:lmao: That is what I do with DH. I arranged for the personalized menu at Coral Reef and I keep almost telling him!

OK I need help.
Do you guys think I should book one more day onto our vacation? So after we leave the ship they take us back to a resort and then we can fly out on Monday?
It may be a little less expensive to fly on Monday - plus - we could have one more day to relax before we went home?
What do you think? Or am I going overboard? :sail: (no pun intended)
Unfortunately it may have to be at POP unless I can squeeze some more points out of my friend.

-nat

Personalized menu?? Tell me more. popcorn::
Coral Reef will personalize a menu with a special message and pictures. They will also coordinate the diver to hold up a sign with a message. I couldn't get the diver but they are still doing the menu for me.

Here is a thread with some pictures of the menus and divers. I think there is the contact phone number on there as well. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1767189

Congrats on the weight loss!

Too funny about the waffle mix!

Cool Disney mail!!! I want to join DVC just so I can get that in my mailbox!

I don't know about the extra night -- how many nights are you staying on the front end of your vacation?

If I were you I would try for thr diver. We found out this info to late and all the divers were booked last year, but I think you still have plenty of time.
Also, I have heard great things about the personalized menues but When I sent my pics in to be put on our menues they were lost and We DID NOT receive a personalized menue, kind of a bummer cause it was a suprise for Dane.

One night at POP and 4 nights at WL.
Now what do you think? :confused3

If you are flying out of Orlando then I think I would try to swing one more night -- but at a value like Pop. It would be a good way to unwind and catch one last glimpse. I am always the one that is pushing for more time!

You should stay one more night to rest.

Yeah... I'm thinking airfare is so much now that when you finally get somewhere you may as well stay that extra night. :goodvibes

Where will you fly out of? Orlando still? I think it depends on that and if have the extra $$.

I love the new photos in your signature! :goodvibes
We would be flying out of Orlando, I have to check on the extra$$ but now I can borrow points from my friend and pay her back later maybe.
I like the new pics too... but I need one where I don't look bald. :)

If you are flying out of Orlando then I think I would try to swing one more night -- but at a value like Pop. It would be a good way to unwind and catch one last glimpse. I am always the one that is pushing for more time!

I agree :thumbsup2

Now I have to see if I can pull yet one more thing off!!! :cool1:

Personalized menu?? Tell me more. popcorn::

That is what I am doing for our trip in November. It will be close to our 10 year anniversary so I got reservations for Coral Reef and then I emailed them about 6 pictures for the personalized menu! I have seen several that people got and they are so cute!!

If I were you I would try for thr diver. We found out this info to late and all the divers were booked last year, but I think you still have plenty of time.
Also, I have heard great things about the personalized menues but When I sent my pics in to be put on our menues they were lost and We DID NOT receive a personalized menue, kind of a bummer cause it was a suprise for Dane.

We got a diver also! When I spoke with Debbi at the CR, she gives you all kind of ideas that can be put on the diver's sign! I really can't wait until I see ours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter