Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Even though Im going at the end of July I'll probably come back just for the preview if I can register and bring my Mom since its AP plus one guest. It will definitely get me to spend more money!
I believe the guest has to have an AP, also.

Hopefully someone will post the link so those who never get emails can try to sign up

Since this event is by invitation only, I don't think sharing the link will help those who did not receive it.

I did receive the email and receive them regularly. We activated our Platinum APs in February (DVC discounted) but have been AP holders on and off for years. We do have a DVC trip booked for September.

Since this event is by invitation only, I don't think sharing the link will help those who did not receive it.

I did receive the email and receive them regularly. We activated our Platinum APs in February (DVC discounted) but have been AP holders on and off for years. We do have a DVC trip booked for September.

Actually, that did work for Pandora. Someone got the email and posted the link. I did not get the email but did follow the ling and got in.

Actually, that did work for Pandora. Someone got the email and posted the link. I did not get the email but did follow the ling and got in.

Since I was not going to be able to attend the preview for Pandora, I didn't pay attention to what the email said. Was that also by invitation only, or was it first come, first served?

Since I was not going to be able to attend the preview for Pandora, I didn't pay attention to what the email said. Was that also by invitation only, or was it first come, first served?
The Pandora AP Previews were first come. We didn't receive the email, but were able to sign up using a link provided on a blog site.

I have a platinum plus, that expires 9/1. I will be renewing. My 3 family members have platinum plus as well, which won't be activated until we get there of course, in September. Would this exclude all of us from the event, do you think?

I have a platinum plus, that expires 9/1. I will be renewing. My 3 family members have platinum plus as well, which won't be activated until we get there of course, in September. Would this exclude all of us from the event, do you think?
You should still be able to register.

I know I'm being dumbo again; but how can some receive emails and others not?!
Is there any hope in contacting wdw directly to enquire without the special email invite?

I know I'm being dumbo again; but how can some receive emails and others not?!
Is there any hope in contacting wdw directly to enquire without the special email invite?
You can always contact Disney and see if there is an issue on their end.

Technology doesn't always work the way it should. It is not only a Disney issue either. Mass emails do get lost whether it be Disney, retail stores, and even company emails.

Just to clarify for folks who didn't get the email:Screenshot_20180608-151825.jpg

The link just sends you to the passholder portion of the website- registration and dates are not yet available.

As an out of state passholder, I thought this was great marketing and would definitely consider it.

For those of you not getting emails, check that your current email is linked to your pass and add
disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com to your safe/contacts list. You can also run a search in your mail.

I would not worry if you didn't get the email or worry that it will strictly be email invite only, unless it's to every single gold and higher AP.

I'm sure every eligible AP will have a change to sign up if they do so before the days fill. If you don't receive an email, a link will be posted on here to be able to sign up just like when Pandora previews went live

I did the Pandora event and when the email came out I hadn't activated my pass yet. The trip we were taking was when it would be activated. So you should be fine

I would not worry if you didn't get the email or worry that it will strictly be email invite only, unless it's to every single gold and higher AP.

I'm sure every eligible AP will have a change to sign up if they do so before the days fill. If you don't receive an email, a link will be posted on here to be able to sign up just like when Pandora previews went live

I found out about the Pandora event here and signed up. I got the email the following day . . .when it was sold out. So I agree watching here is the best idea.

Just to clarify for folks who didn't get the email:View attachment 327998

The link just sends you to the passholder portion of the website- registration and dates are not yet available.

As an out of state passholder, I thought this was great marketing and would definitely consider it.

For those of you not getting emails, check that your current email is linked to your pass and add
disneydestinations@passholder.disneydestinations.com to your safe/contacts list. You can also run a search in your mail.
Thanks, I am glad you clarified that! I got this email and it only takes me to the AP site and states emails will be sent "this summer".
So I am hoping to get that email..... BEFORE I hit my 60 day FP+!!! Don't want to end up getting FP+ for Flights of Passage and have to choose!

We got the email and are excited. We have an eight-night trip booked for mid-September. Already doing DAH and MNSSHP. Planning to book DVC Moonlight Magic when the window opens. So this would be just be icing on the cake. It’s my husband’s 50th birthday trip, so there’s no better time for some special events!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter