Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Event

Yeah exactly my thoughts. Weird that this exclusive news doesn’t say when it will be.

From what I understand, it was posted and pulled from the Disney AP page. Reads like that too, where Disney says "more info to come"

we will be there 9/5 to 9/10....my AP expires 9/21. watch it be before my trip or after my AP expires :o

As a silver passholder, I'm pretty excited to have an opportunity to sign-up for it but it does seem a bit less exclusive since most of us will have already visited the new space by Sept anyways.

Will it be open to Silver? My email reads "Select Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, experience exclusive access to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios® on select dates and times this September."

Will it be open to Silver? My email reads "Select Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus and Premier Passholders, experience exclusive access to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios® on select dates and times this September."

Interesting.

And my guess is it says select also because last time you had to sign up while there was room and most likely got shut out.

Well, our party of two silvers and a platinum are planning to go in August once the blackouts for silver are over. So September wouldn’t do much for us unless there was some great merchandise or something. The silvers don’t live close enough for just a day visit, so I guess it would just be me . . .

You got an e-mail? I just seen it on the Passholder Extras page via the Disneyworld website on a PC. That's my worry - that I won't even get an e-mail to register (it says e-mails will be sent and registration required). My sister hasn't received her welcome packet nor any e-mails and we became APs in February!

I’m thinking it might be “select” because Disney will pick and choose those passholders who don’t already have a trip planned. That way they can lure more people in!

I just received my email a few minutes ago.

I’m gold haven’t got an email nor did I get one for NFL or Pandora and my mom only ever got one for AP seating at one of the concert series (I think thi inaugural festival of the arts) but seats were sold out by the time she even received it

I’m gold haven’t got an email nor did I get one for NFL or Pandora and my mom only ever got one for AP seating at one of the concert series (I think thi inaugural festival of the arts) but seats were sold out by the time she even received it
What do these events usually cost?
New gold pass holder here (less than a year) so have no experience with these type of events.

Well, that's a load of something I can't post on here. Why make a Passholder event that restricts access for so many of the passholders? DH and I have been Silver for three years and have been seriously considering letting them go this year due to burnout and perceived diminishing value....this slap in the face is a major push toward doing so. Garbage.

Well, that's a load of something I can't post on here. Why make a Passholder event that restricts access for so many of the passholders? DH and I have been Silver for three years and have been seriously considering letting them go this year due to burnout and perceived diminishing value....this slap in the face is a major push toward doing so. Garbage.
Silver passholders are getting something extra this summer too-not the same as the toy story access but it isn’t nothing
“Experience extra time!
Silver and Weekday Select* Passholders, we're excited to invite you to enjoy extra time in the Parks this summer by lifting your block-out dates at all four Theme Parks June 8 through June 29.
*Weekday Select passes still blocked out Saturdays and Sundays during this time.”

This was in the same AP email that announced the September exclusive access to toy story land for gold, platinum, and platinum plus

Yeah, saw Silver won't be included but I'm totally fine with it since they lifted our blackouts for June :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

I do think they will handpick who gets invited based on who doesn't have a trip planned. I doubt it's just a random lottery... if they can figure out a way to make money, they will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter