Touring Plans Room Request Fax

I got a room I requested on my TP fax but to be fair, I listed about 14 rooms. It wasn't my first choice but it was in the section I wanted, top floor, close to elevators, and all that was in my request. We were at SSR (left today...boo hoo).

I've used TP twice and gotten the rooms that I requested. It also never hurts to be nice to the CM's behind the desk, and with online check-in you may not have to even see them, but I always go out of my way to say thank you to the folks at the front desk, regardless of whether or not I see them when I first arrive...

The fax worked like a charm for our most recent stay at the Yacht Club (June 17-21). I requested a NE-facing room on the 3rd or 4th Floor and listed Rooms ending in 87-89-91 or 93 as examples.

Happy to report that we were assigned Room 3087, a room that not only had a wonderful view of the Epcot fireworks, but also had a water view, even though it's categorized as a garden view room.

Will definitely use the TP fax service again.

The fax worked like a charm for our most recent stay at the Yacht Club (June 17-21). I requested a NE-facing room on the 3rd or 4th Floor and listed Rooms ending in 87-89-91 or 93 as examples.

Happy to report that we were assigned Room 3087, a room that not only had a wonderful view of the Epcot fireworks, but also had a water view, even though it's categorized as a garden view room.

Lexi, did you do online check-in? If you did, did you put any request?

Lexi, did you do online check-in? If you did, did you put any request?
I didn't do online check-in, but I did call and request something on a higher floor, not too far from the elevators. It turned out that our room was a bit of a walk from the main elevator bank, but definitely worth the trip.

Thanks for sharing this info. I am staying in a Garden View in August. When I went to TP to look at the room numbers you mentioned, TP lists them as Water View. You said they were categorized Garden View. Just wondering where you saw that? Or were you upgraded to Water View? Thanks. ☺

Thanks for sharing this info. I am staying in a Garden View in August. When I went to TP to look at the room numbers you mentioned, TP lists them as Water View. You said they were categorized Garden View. Just wondering where you saw that? Or were you upgraded to Water View? Thanks. ☺

OK figured out what I did wrong. I was looking at 3085 which is Water view but the room you were in next door 3087 was Garden. Thank you again for posting that info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter