Touring Plans Reservations Worked!!!

I kept googling until i got to a different page than the charging the fee page. Try googling "touring plans reservation finder".

Read everything on the page somewhere it will let you click for dining reservation i think it was top right of page. The next page had a yellow banner indicating TP was testing this new feature.

I cannot remember the exact wording i googled and now when i put the words in google to search it takes me directly to my ohana reservation search.

As you can tell i am not tech savvy but i did find it but not by navigating through the TP site but just googling different terms until it took me directly to a TP page that then took me to the yellow banner page which allowed me to put the ressie search in for free

Thanks! I'm going to try it!

Hey there!

Thanks for all the help finding the free subscription. I am waiting for Art Smith Homecomin for May. Can I put more then one request in, the directions are a little misleading? I would love to change Via Napoli a bit, but otherwise I would just leave it since its totally booked for my week.

Thanks again!:worship:

Hey there!

Thanks for all the help finding the free subscription. I am waiting for Art Smith Homecomin for May. Can I put more then one request in, the directions are a little misleading? I would love to change Via Napoli a bit, but otherwise I would just leave it since its totally booked for my week.

You can do two!

Been waiting on an earlier PPO BOG reservation for 1.5 weeks now (ours is 8:50 a.m.) - still nothing from TP. Still hoping! Our trip is first week of April...

Hey there!

Make your reservations for Homecomin through Open Table. They have waaaaay more availability for Disney Springs restaurants than WDW does, and no cc guaranty is needed. Another poster gave me this advice when I was struggling to find a Boathouse ADR.

Make your reservations for Homecomin through Open Table. They have waaaaay more availability for Disney Springs restaurants than WDW does, and no cc guaranty is needed. Another poster gave me this advice when I was struggling to find a Boathouse ADR.

Thank you so much. I got so excited to be able to try something else, but Homecomin isn't available on Open Table as far as I can tell. I can't beleive nothing is opening up. I have a reservation for 4, but my DS's girlfriend is joining us now and I need 5. I am afraid they wont seat us!!!

great post....did not know they had this....thanks....also following the May thread reservations...trying to get reservation for May 11...thanks

For our trip next week, just got Chef Mickey's for breakfast (our last breakfast before the road home) using the reservation finder. Also got an earlier PPO BOG, but the reservation finder didn't get that one... I kept stalking the WDW dining reservation system and lucked into that one.

It worked for me. Wanted a reservation at California Grill. Signed up last Sunday the 19th. Had a text after midnight that night but of course, I didn't hear it. Re-entered the info & kept checking on my own. Checked last night around 9 pm, nothing there. Reading on my iPad at around 10:40, got the text from TP. Followed the link & within 2 minutes, I had my reservation all set. Worked great! Really happy I tried this.

Oh my goodness you guys! I am so happy I decided to read through these forums and found out about the touring plans site! I just got a BOG dinner reservation for 630 on our 1st night of our trip in April! I'm freaking out! haha I have no one else to share my excitement with but I knew you guys would appreciate it!
It worked for me this morning! I got a ADR for BOG!

Congrats everyone!!! Still waiting for Art Smith Homecomin!! I can't believe its so popular!! Do you think they'll seat us if the reservation is only for 4 and we show up the 5 of us?:scared1:

That's so sweet, thank you so much! Wish me luck, who would have known it was going to be so difficult. I would make the reservation for another restaurant, but my DH and I raved so much about it to the kids on trip we took without them that they are so looking forward to it.

Thanks again

Got msg that BOG available 4/17 at 9:55pm (4) if anyone needs......a bit late for me. Still hoping for earlier ressie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter