Touring Plans Reservations Worked!!!

xdanielleax

Mouseketeer
Oh my goodness you guys! I am so happy I decided to read through these forums and found out about the touring plans site! I just got a BOG dinner reservation for 630 on our 1st night of our trip in April! I'm freaking out! haha I have no one else to share my excitement with but I knew you guys would appreciate it!

Do you have to have a subscription with touring plans to use the dining reservations feature?

Do you have to have a subscription with touring plans to use the dining reservations feature?

You can use the reservation finder with a free subscription. It's been a while but I seem to recall the sign up being a bit out of the way, but it should be there somewhere.

You can use the reservation finder with a free subscription. It's been a while but I seem to recall the sign up being a bit out of the way, but it should be there somewhere.

Ok thanks! I searched free subscription and found the page!

Has anyone been able to use the dining reservation finder on the touring plans site for free recently?
I went to check this out but the dining reservation section of the site was not accessible without paying the $14.95.
I have no other need for the site nor is the ressie I am looking for a make or break the trip so would rather not pay $14.95.

EDITED: I kept searching around on the TP site and found a way to enter my reservation finder request for free. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Ugh, well it would have worked for me too if I hadn't fallen asleep and missed the 8:05pm text that ressies became available for my night and time but at 9:45 of course they were gone

Has anyone been able to use the dining reservation finder on the touring plans site for free recently?
I went to check this out but the dining reservation section of the site was not accessible without paying the $14.95.
I have no other need for the site nor is the ressie I am looking for a make or break the trip so would rather not pay $14.95.

EDITED: I kept searching around on the TP site and found a way to enter my reservation finder request for free. Thanks everyone!

Do you remember how you got to enter your request on reservation finder for free? Could you explain how you did it? I tried but says it cost $14.95. Thanks.

Finally got my BOG ADR today! It was the 3rd time TP found what I was looking for in less than a week, but the first time I was actually available to grab the adr in time.

I kept googling until i got to a different page than the charging the fee page. Try googling "touring plans reservation finder".

Read everything on the page somewhere it will let you click for dining reservation i think it was top right of page. The next page had a yellow banner indicating TP was testing this new feature.

I cannot remember the exact wording i googled and now when i put the words in google to search it takes me directly to my ohana reservation search.

As you can tell i am not tech savvy but i did find it but not by navigating through the TP site but just googling different terms until it took me directly to a TP page that then took me to the yellow banner page which allowed me to put the ressie search in for free

I decided to add a CRT for my daughter and her friend with less than a month to go before our trip. TP was able to find me an 8 AM reservation! Such a great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter