Toppers'n'Tags - ***UPDATE - POST #305/PG 21 and top of pg 22****

I am going to post this same message on three threads, but I don't want to type it over and over (gotta love copy and paste).

Anyway, I am admittedly running much later than I like to do (never want to make a hostess worry - been there, done that, no fun). I do apologize. I was sick for about two weeks and then went on vacation. BUT I am putting off my vacation album, which is really hard ;), and finishing swaps this weekend. As we speak, almost everything is cut and prepped for assembly on Saturday. I plan to mail priority on Monday, but I will post again for certain when I do.

Again, I am so sorry if I made you worry. I was too sick to post, and you all know that is bad!

Hi all, I am sat here cutting bits out for group 7! Would anyone in group 1 mind if I switched from Jiminy Cricket to eeyore? The stuff I've been working on for Jiminy is just looking terrible! I've got ideas for eeyore ready to go if everyone;s happy with that.

I too am fine with Eyeore. I actually have pictures I could put on a page with eyeore but not Jiminy.

Just checking in! I have finished CAPT Hook and Germany and am working on the Safari this weekend or during the week, I already know what I am doing, just have to put it on paper!!!! Then I will be POSTAL!!!! :banana:

This project should be out by Wed or Thurs next week at the latest! I had so much fun doing this!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks!
Maria

Okay, American Adventure, Pooh, and Ariel are done.
On to Fantasmic!, Boneyard, 1900 Park Fare, It's Tough to be a Bug,
Automobile, Liberty Square, and Journey into Imagination. What on earth was I thinking when I signed up? No sleeping this weekend. ;)

I wish when I signed up for swaps a button would come up saying "Are you SURE you want to do that?" It's so much easier signing up for them than completing them!!!!!!!!"

Ok Eeyore it is for group 1. Mickey and Everest are done, Ellen's Energy Adventure, Muppets and Tink are half done. Sounds worse than it is as I'm basically 50% to completetion. Hoping to have a load more done by the end of the weekend.

Just checking in. I am planning on getting everything finished this weekend or Tuesday at the latest.

Well I haven't quit got finished. Why isit that work always gets crazy right before you leave for vacation. LOL I'll finish up when I get home next weekend and they will be out either Monday or Tuesday. I'll send priority so it won't take too long. Have a great week everyone and I'll check back in once I get back.

I'm not done :guilty:

I can't count. I've only made 6 for each group, not 8. I don't have enough of the embellishments and paper to make the othe two look exactly like the first six in each group. So I apologize ahead of time to the person who doesn't get the one that will be pictured in the finished swap. I promise to not skimp on it.

Okay, off I go to hit my head on the wall a few times and then make a cup of tea and start all over again.

Oh, AWM, I'm sorry! That sounds like something that would happen to me! :)

I got to work a lot on this one today. I have all of my tags done, and the toppers done for 4 groups. I am hoping to finish the other 3 sets of toppers tomorrow, and then mail them on Tuesday. I'll post to confirm that they are in the mail!

Have a great Monday everyone! :sunny:

Well, I made too many for the Land group before noticing that there are only 7 in that group. Oh, well........

I have all the toppers done for my 7 groups and the tags. etc. done for 4 of the groups. I'm hoping to get more done yet tonight. I will definately have to mail by Tuesday. Need to get some repacking done for my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter