Top of the World Lounge access restricted?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Another question about BLT: Are they still restricting access of the Top of the World lounge to only DVC members, or can a BLT guest who is not DVC visit the lounge now?

Thanks!!

No, it's only open to DVC members. For awhile it was DVC members who stayed at any Disney resort, that ended in December, don't know if they extended it. But it's never been open to non-members even if they stay at BLT.

No, it's only open to DVC members. For awhile it was DVC members who stayed at any Disney resort, that ended in December, don't know if they extended it. But it's never been open to non-members even if they stay at BLT.

Yes it is still DVC members only, not any guest staying at BLT.
They did extend the DVC member perk for all of 2013 with 4 restricted nights, July 3rd and July 4th and I believe it is December 30th and December 31st.
You need to show your KTTW Card and your Blue DVC member card for entry.

Yes it is still DVC members only, not any guest staying at BLT.
They did extend the DVC member perk for all of 2013 with 4 restricted nights, July 3rd and July 4th and I believe it is December 30th and December 31st.
You need to show your KTTW Card and your Blue DVC member card for entry.

It use to be that you had to be a DVC member staying at the BLT on points to go (even if you were a DVC member staying at BLT but paying cash you couldn't go). I did know that they changed that for 2012 but didn't know about 2013! So for 2013 you don't have to be staying at BLT you just have to be a DVC member? Can DVC members take guests with them? For example there are 7 of us staying at Boardwalk on points, however just my husband and I are members, the other in the party, our 12 year old son, 2 adult friend and their 2 children, can they go too?

It use to be that you had to be a DVC member staying at the BLT on points to go (even if you were a DVC member staying at BLT but paying cash you couldn't go). I did know that they changed that for 2012 but didn't know about 2013! So for 2013 you don't have to be staying at BLT you just have to be a DVC member? Can DVC members take guests with them? For example there are 7 of us staying at Boardwalk on points, however just my husband and I are members, the other in the party, our 12 year old son, 2 adult friend and their 2 children, can they go too?

As long as their KTTW says DVC room, they should be allowed up with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter