Top 10 Questions Newbies Ask

"Is Universal at WDW?"
I explain that the Disney Studios is a part of WDW while Universal has its own resort.

Then...
"Which one is better, the Disney Studios or Universal?"
I describe both of them and some of their differences and let the other person decide which one suits them best.

Also...
"Which resort should I stay at, both onsite and offsite?"
I usually refer them to a guidebook and let them mull it over. It's hard enough for me to decide for myself!

Here are the ones I hear ALL the time:

1. Aren't you sick of Disney World yet?

2. Aren't your kids too young to appreciate it?

3. Why would you go to Disney World without your kids?

4. Don't you get sick of riding all those rides over and over?

5. Don't you get bored at night?

6. Don't you get tired of eating "park food"??

7. Why don't you go on a REAL vacation?

I could go on and on. It's very hard to explain to people why we keep going back to WDW, my typical answer if "Go there once and then we'll talk!" ;)

Q: Why do you spend so much time planning for a few days at an amusement park?

A: I spend so much time so I can save alot of money to go to Disney WORLD which has much more than any "amusement park" I have ever seen.

Michele

So, I'll get my own answer this trip. My in-laws are coming for 4 days during our 12 day trip. They are amazed that we are spending so much time and money at an amusement park.

An amusement park? I'm just wondering if they'll be able to extend their vacation once they're there a couple of days.

The question I always have gotten the most over the years :

Q: You're going to Disney again! Don't you ever get bored of the same thing every year?

A: No!! It's almost impossible to get bored at Disney! There's always something new that comes out (ie. Mission Space at Epcot this year) and with 4 big theme parks,2 water parks, and all the recreation you can do at the resorts themselves like boating, swimming, fishing, etc. We find it hard to fit everything in actually! Plus then there's DTD,PI,BW at night -- by the time I finish my answer many an asker who was expecting a simple short answer is either floored at my response or sorry they even asked LOL :p :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

LOL - two people mentioned: WDW - CA or FL?

That's funny because last year when we went to DLR on Spring Break, almost without fail, when I said we were going to Disneyland, people either said "in Florida?" or "Don't you mean 'Disneyworld'", as if I didn't really know the name of where I was going!

My Favorite:
Are the characters real or fake?

Depends on how you look at it

Where do the characters sleep at night?

In beds

Why do you pay all that money to go to Disney when we live near Six Flags?

This usually ends up in an hour long discussion

Don't you think you're too old for Disney?

NEVER

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter