Top 10 Attractions in Walt Disney World?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by micdisney, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Goddess of Wisdom

Goddess of Wisdom Oh, we have the stars to guide us...

In no order:

-Impressions de France
    -The Peoplemover
    -Tower of Terror
    -Splash Mountain
    -Soarin' (Over California)
    -Space Mountain
    -Test Track
    -Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    -Gran Fiesta Tour (if they re-theme this, I will cry!)
    -Carousel of Progress

-_Stitch-Up-Scrump_- likes this.
  2. JackCarson27

JackCarson27 Earning My Ears

1. Haunted Mansion
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Tower of Terror
    4. Expedition Everest
    5. Splash Mountain
    6. Dinosaur
    7. Test Track
    8. The Enchanted Tiki Room
    9. Soarin' Around the World
    10. Kali River Rapids

Just to say Maelstrom, Great Movie Ride, and Ellen's Energy Adventure would have been on this list, Maelstrom at the top. These were 3 of my favorite rides and believe me I was beyond just saying profanities when Disney announced they were replacing all of these classics for trash rides to say the least. Yes I have been on the Frozen ride and it sucks, again to say the least. I got a VR Headset this Christmas and believe me Maelstrom will be on that every time my family decides to go on the Frozen ride when we go. I lessened my language here because I am new here and not sure of the guidelines, so better safe than sorry.

3. JackCarson27

JackCarson27 Earning My Ears

I see other people on here really did like Maelstrom. I really hate that Disney decided to do this. It makes me so angry that they are now replacing classic rides for cheap I.P. redos to draw crowds for a year. If you haven't been on the Frozen ride yet, don't waste your time. It's complete and absolute trash. It's supposed to be telling a story, but nothing in it is coherent and it doesn't even tell you what the story is supposed to be about, the animatronics look like trash, the faces have completely different coloration than the rest of their bodies, it breaks down a lot, it's a long line for nothing, and if you loved Maelstrom it really just makes you angry and depressed that Disney did that for a cheap awful cash grab of a ride. And just to say I don't expect much more from the Guardians of the Galaxy rollercoaster and the Mickey and Minnie baby ride replacing the Great Movie Ride.