toontown tickets/preferred seating for shows?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Has anyone gotten the package from Disney that includes the toontown morning madness tickets and preferred seating for the shows (I think just at DCA)...how does that work? What is the Toontown madness? Is it worth getting there for...or should we hit the rides? What shows are available for the preferred seating?

Thanks!

The preferred seating are vouchers you get. When you get to the show, show the voucher to the CM who'll take it & let you in.

I just received my package and I go on Sunday for a week. The tickets for the shows are for Aladdin, It's Tough to Be a Bug, and Muppet Vision 3-D. There is a voucher about the size of a half sheet of paper that has three seperate perfrorated vouchers for each of the shows. It says on the voucher to plan to be at the show 30 minutes prior to starting to guarantee a seat.

The Toontown Madness is a paper voucher for each person in the package. I would guess that if I wasn't going to use them I could give them to someone else as they are not numbered or in any way identified to me. Generally Toontown opens to the public an hour after the park itself opens.

For example if Disneyland opens at 9:00 a.m. then Toontown wouldn't open until 10:00 a.m. If you have a Toontown Madness ticket then you could go there right away at 9:00 a.m. I guess there is some sort of ceremony and photo op but since I haven't done it yet I'm not sure.

I booked my package through AAA so I also got special luggage tags for the 50th, pins with Tinkerbell and the castle for the 50th, a commemorative photo of Walt from the first day, a voucher for a 50th anniversary crystal frame once I get there, a voucher for a free 5 x 7 photo of me with the characters to put in the new frame, a voucher for a pin and lanyard - basically just lots of little extras that I'm pretty excited about -- plus getting the unlimited fastpass should be pretty cool!

JC Butterfly said:
II booked my package through AAA so I also got special luggage tags for the 50th, pins with Tinkerbell and the castle for the 50th, a commemorative photo of Walt from the first day, a voucher for a 50th anniversary crystal frame once I get there, a voucher for a free 5 x 7 photo of me with the characters to put in the new frame, a voucher for a pin and lanyard - basically just lots of little extras that I'm pretty excited about -- plus getting the unlimited fastpass should be pretty cool!
Just got back from DL with a similar package. Just fyi...there were four different frames to choose from but they were out of the one we wanted (and I guess everyone else wanted). You might want to check availability on your first day and, if they don't have what you would like, keep checking back during your stay.

We used it cause the kids wanted photos and autographs of Micky, Donald, Goofy. There is less people than usual but not that much less. Roger Rabbit was about 5-10 min wait and thats about all we did plus pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter