• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tomorrowland Trailer

That brief glimpse of action looks like it's going to resemble the retro, steampunkish look of Tomorrowland in Disneyland Paris. I approve.

It was different and interesting. I was just glad it wasn't called Space Mountain and It's a small world slasher movie.

Wow! That looked awesome! Very intriguing. Was that a steam punk future? If they do this right and it is a hit, expect to see it used in Tomorrowland redo.

They had me at "Brad Bird." I'm obviously way out of the loop because I was just wondering the other day what he was up to. I understand Michael Giacchino's doing the score, too, so :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 from me right off the bat.

Bird's work is terrific, I'm looking forward to this as well. :earsboy:

Wow! That looked awesome! Very intriguing. Was that a steam punk future? If they do this right and it is a hit, expect to see it used in Tomorrowland redo.

I did a little slow and pause to examine the future city at the end of the trailer. It did not look Steampunk, it looked very unique and unusual. However, the look was very brief. There seemed to be these giant loops with grass growing all around the inside of the loop. Very strange and interesting. I am very intrigued.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter