Tokyo DL Restaurant Reservations

rkold

Mouseketeer
Hi,

So I booked my room at the Tokyo DL resort for my late June trip, and am a little confused when I can start making my restaurant reservations. Is it exactly 1 month from the date I arrive? Or am I supposed to be able to make them now. I have a lot of extensions blocking ads as well as a firewall, so I am trying to figure out if it is a problem on my end I can't book now, or if I'm just trying too early. This is my first time staying on property at Tokyo Disney (we're doing the DL Hotel, the package was more than 2x as expensive, so not worth it for 5 extra FPs.) I really want to book some restaurants in advance because we have dietary restrictions and I know other than dessert none of the QS options have anything we can eat.

Thank you in advance.

I'm also going to TDR end of June! ADRs are 1 month in advance.

If you log into the reservations site, there is a button for "my travel case". Then click on "add online reservation privilege". When you try to book a restaurant and select the number of adults etc, text will pop up to say you cannot reserve until so and so date.

I'm also going to TDR end of June! ADRs are 1 month in advance.

If you log into the reservations site, there is a button for "my travel case". Then click on "add online reservation privilege". When you try to book a restaurant and select the number of adults etc, text will pop up to say you cannot reserve until so and so date.

I went to my travel case and clicked add online reservation privilege, but nothing popped up. :/ It's why I was trying to figure out if I can't reserve yet or if my browsers are blocking something.

But thank you! It sounds like I can't reserve and my browsers were blocking the date I can reserve. I'm super excited. We're doing two days at TDR and the TDL Hotel and then traveling a lot before ending with 3 days back in Tokyo.

Worst case scenario, you should be able to book upon check-in.

Or, even if that doesn't work out, you can try to book in the parks on the day (after 10am).

Worst case scenario, you should be able to book upon check-in.

Or, even if that doesn't work out, you can try to book in the parks on the day (after 10am).

Ah, no, I will call TDR first and see if they can help me book since I have my hotel reservation.

End of June won't be able to book until end of May... I want to say its 30 days prior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter