Tokyo 2022 questions

FLkid

Mouseketeer
Hello all!
Its been a minute since I have been on this forum (and well over a year and a half since I have been to WDW)

my brother bought us tickets for Tokyo because it’s one of his favorite places to visit. Obviously we had to make some changes to dates due to covid and now we are booked for late March of 2022.

I’m really excited because he has set aside two days of the trip for the four of us (me and my fiancé, him, his wife) to visit Disneyland and Tokyo sea.

It isn’t a lot of time but I’m beyond grateful to even get to experience them.

I’ve noticed on the website it’s only showing three months out but even when I choose one of the available days for the next three months its only allowing me to click “delivery to home” and then it’s telling me “this item is not available” . Does that mean every day is sold out? Is ship to home the only option they offer?

I want to book our tickets as soon as they become available but is that even an option for a foreigner? Do we have to buy tickets at the gate?

thank you

Most likely you are searching too far out. You need to find a day within one month that park reservations are still available.
Most foreign credit cards won't work on the website anyway and I think the website is the only place to buy until covid restrictions are lifted.
Once travel to Japan opens up, tickets should be available for purchase again at the hotel/Ikspiari ticket centers, annual passholder center, some Disney stores, many convenience stores and the gate (ticket must start on the actual day of purchase when buying at the gate).

Regulations by Covid-19 will be stricter in Tokyo from now on. This is the second tightening of regulations.
When first regulation was over , it was hard that even we Japanese "grab" own ticket .
So when just after Japan reopened, you may not be able to get ticket by official website.
So,as best way to get a ticket , I recommend strongly that you stay at Disney official hotel.
Anyway , first you better to cancel travel to japan of after two month, if you still have considered this plan 😥

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter