Today was a "Bucket List" Day!

Well, I'm like you, a romantic, so finding TRUE love has now been crossed off. Some of the highlights of my list are and not in any order:

1. See the Macy's Day Parade in person, w/ all my kids and their families :grouphug:
2. Travel to Italy :love:
3. Travel to France :love:
4. Do the Pacific Highway trip, just She & I , 1 whole week, seeing the sites :thumbsup2
5. Do the Orient Express in Europe :cloud9:
6. See Dianna Krall in concert with Michael Buble' :love:
7. Learn to play softball :scared:
8. Do a Disney Cruise w/ my family :banana:
9. GAY DAYS where I can meet all my DIS friends! :grouphug:

Well, I'm like you, a romantic, so finding TRUE love has now been crossed off. Some of the highlights of my list are and not in any order:

1. See the Macy's Day Parade in person, w/ all my kids and their families :grouphug:
2. Travel to Italy :love:
3. Travel to France :love:
4. Do the Pacific Highway trip, just She & I , 1 whole week, seeing the sites :thumbsup2
5. Do the Orient Express in Europe :cloud9:
6. See Dianna Krall in concert with Michael Buble' :love:
7. Learn to play softball :scared:
8. Do a Disney Cruise w/ my family :banana:
9. GAY DAYS where I can meet all my DIS friends! :grouphug:

Awesome list! Italy and France were WONDERFUL! I want to go back to each of them!

You want to come to Gay Days? You totally should! It's like next week! Just hop in the car and do it! :thumbsup2

Awesome list! Italy and France were WONDERFUL! I want to go back to each of them!

You want to come to Gay Days? You totally should! It's like next week! Just hop in the car and do it! :thumbsup2

Rob, if I had the vacation time we would SO be there. NEXT year I start getting THREE weeks of vacation and that will make a difference. 2 weeks just isn't enough ;)

I've been to France, but I don't count it, since I was 3...most of my bucket list is travel. Good thing my Beloved has the travel bug too!!!:cloud9:

Rob, if I had the vacation time we would SO be there. NEXT year I start getting THREE weeks of vacation and that will make a difference. 2 weeks just isn't enough ;)

I've been to France, but I don't count it, since I was 3...most of my bucket list is travel. Good thing my Beloved has the travel bug too!!!:cloud9:

I'm to that "Three weeks of vacation" level now. It's cool, but finding time to take all that vacation time is tough! Plus affording a trip lately hasn't been easy. That's why last week was a "staycation" for me. Didn't go in to work, but did stuff here in town instead.

I like "staycations"! I'm fortunate enough to get 4 weeks/yr with my job. Downside is unlike most places where you get more after being there so long we will always get 4 weeks. I like taking some of that time off to just hang around the house. I'll probably take a week off when the World of Warcraft expansion comes out and do nothing but game.

I'm to that "Three weeks of vacation" level now. It's cool, but finding time to take all that vacation time is tough! Plus affording a trip lately hasn't been easy. That's why last week was a "staycation" for me. Didn't go in to work, but did stuff here in town instead.

YES, affording it is HALF the battle. That's why we're doing mini trips, like our trip to see Jeff & Jon. We plan to do it again in Dec. Until we win the lottery, I'll have to limit ours to one big vacation per year. ;)

Thanks for posting your great photos of the launch! There was supposed to be one last June when we were at the Boardwalk, and we set the alarm early and went out front to see if we could see anything, then were really disappointed to find out it was cancelled.

Great photos!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

(cute little pooch!)

It went well last night. I read really well for a couple of the big roles.

I think I'll definitely be in the show. I'm really hoping that she casts me in the chorus instead of in a principle role. I'm just not that good a singer, and wouldn't feel comfortable in a large role in a Gilbert and Sullivan operetta. All I really want to accomplish with this particular show is to get to know a lot of the people that work at this particular theatre, and since I know they need a lot of male bodies onstage, I figured I'd help out.

Scott really rocked the auditions, and could easily be cast in a major role and do very well with it. The catch there is that he's already in Ragtime at another theatre and there are some date conflicts. He's hoping to be able to do both, but might not be able to.

So far, it's been fun just getting back into the auditions.

Well, that's what I get for trying to predict audition decisions! :rotfl:

Neither Scott nor I got cast in the show due to schedule conflicts (Scott's Ragtime performances, and me some work stuff during dress rehearsal week).

I'm kind of glad. I was only auditioning for this show because they needed a large pool of men to choose from, and the director and musical director both asked me to. It's not really a show I wanted to do.

Time to focus on auditions for MacBeth this weekend! :banana:

Out out damn spot!
44.gif

Time to focus on auditions for MacBeth this weekend! :banana:

Great news! I got cast! :woohoo:

Doing a bunch of bit parts, but I really don't care. I'm just glad to be doing theatre again! :yay:

Great news! I got cast! :woohoo:

Doing a bunch of bit parts, but I really don't care. I'm just glad to be doing theatre again! :yay:

BRAVA!!!
Happy for you.

And the Tony goes to....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter