Today is the day . . . .

suzycute

DIS Veteran
. . . that we leave for WDW! :banana::banana::banana:

After 18 months of planning, we are leaving this evening (after work :sad2:) to travel to Gatwick and the Sofitel hotel. This time tomorrow we'll be checking in for our 11.20 BA flight to Orlando for 2 nights at POP and 6 nights at BLT :cheer2:

With a MNSSHP, a DIS meet, an Illuminations cruise and a Wishes dessert party to look forward to, we'll be sure to let you all know how it goes when we return! :thumbsup2

Work will fly by today.

Have a safe trip and a fantastic holiday. Hope to hear all about it and see loads of pics when you return

Ohh lucky you:banana: I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. I'll be looking forward to your report on the illuminations cruise as it's something I've been thinking about doing.

Luv Suzy

:cheer2: How exciting, cant wait til its my turn!! :cheer2:

And seriously, can you work when so excited? I have to take a day and a half off work before we fly because I just cant concentrate, pointless me being there!! :rotfl2:

. . . that we leave for WDW! :banana::banana::banana:

After 18 months of planning, we are leaving this evening (after work :sad2:) to travel to Gatwick and the Sofitel hotel. This time tomorrow we'll be checking in for our 11.20 BA flight to Orlando for 2 nights at POP and 6 nights at BLT :cheer2:

With a MNSSHP, a DIS meet, an Illuminations cruise and a Wishes dessert party to look forward to, we'll be sure to let you all know how it goes when we return! :thumbsup2

Whoop Whoop!! We go tomorrow too and also got the pleasure of work today...doh! Hoping time goes abit quicker than so far!

Have a great holiday and a safe journey...:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

See you guys on Monday :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hope you have a safe flight - say Hi to Kate too :wave: (can you tell I'm excited!)

I have to work the day we leave for the airport...well,when I say work, I'll be there not sure how much work I'll get done !! :laughing:

Have a wonderful trip !! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter