To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Love Gigi's running game! Absolutely adorable, and she will be a pro at the races! Glad to hear your revised plan for the weekend worked out, and good call on the six miles this morning. :)

She's a riot! I'll be interested to see how the 100m Kids race goes this year. Last year was cold and pouring rain, and the year before (Diaper Dash) was frigid. So we bought two Kids races for Friday and Saturday and will choose whichever has the better weather. Not sure bib wise if it will even matter, but I'll have a better idea after this year.

Was definitely thinking what it would have been like running a HM this morning, and I wasn't envious.

Thank you SO much for the Last Call half marathon advice and for the best wishes!! I really loved this race. I ran a 5K with our youngest yesterday, so I tested some of my running clothes in similar weather (minus snow and plus Santa hat.) Felt like I made good choices with gear today (except the decision to ditch the handwarmers in my gloves at mile 6, thinking they were too warm - really incredibly foolish decision.) Today's time was 1:53, so not a PR but I definitely slowed down on the snow-covered bridges and the start was a little congested. I considered weaving through at the start, but "don't sacrifice Dopey" became a mantra throughout. :) Beautiful course - was ready for the slight elevation given your earlier post - and would have loved to run the second half at full speed but that snow! Probably the most comfortable last mile of a half marathon ever (in terms of effort - not weather!) so I was really able to enjoy it. Definitely considering the First Call half in April!!

I'm glad you like it! That's a solid HM time in this morning's weather. That was a wise mantra, always have to remember the big picture. I personally like the out and back design of it because you can memorize the course on the way out and have your visual markers on the way back as you're crushing it. Haven't done the First Call. I know they've had bad luck the first two years of it with weather, so maybe the third year is the charm.

I love the comment about remembering the big picture. During this year's Star Wars 10K, I was in a corral too slow even for my too slow pace. Course congestion drove me crazy and helped contribute to a very slow race. As in I was heading back to my hotel and saw the last runner who was going to finish the 10K. I've never been that near the end of a race before. However, the next day I absolutely crushed my 1/2 marathon. I shaved a good 10 minutes off my time from last year and consider it to be my PR. Technically, it's my 2nd best time ever, but since that first race had zero stops whatsoever and this one featured a few photo ops and character stops and was less than 90 seconds slower than my first race, I call this one a faster race.

Looking back now, I wonder just how much being forced to go slowly in the 10K actually worked to my benefit during the 1/2. I know you're supposed to take the first race(s) of a challenge easy to prepr for the longest race, but being forced to slow down may have been a greater benefit than I thought.

And thanks everyone!

Got me there. Garmin (and any device) can't measure pace. The Garmin measures distance using the satellite signal and time (well it's time). So using distance, time, and cadence (from the accelerometer) the Garmin can calculate stride length from the formula found above.

I can agree with this.

I believe the finding from Daniels was they were at 180 or above. So they could be conceivably be much higher than 180. I haven't been able to find his actual data, but it would seem from more recent elite races that the number probably ranged from 180 to 220 for the runners.

https://books.google.com/books?id=-JSw2WkgMUcC&pg=PT202&lpg=PT202&dq=jack+daniels+cadence+180+1984+olympics&source=bl&ots=zn9w0An9t0&sig=5KyzgIQfGplr3tKU_aEJvd_JHZM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilgt2Fo9nQAhUm5YMKHUxmAoUQ6AEIWjAJ#v=onepage&q=jack daniels cadence 180 1984 olympics&f=false

https://canute1.wordpress.com/2015/09/05/cadence-stride-length-and-mo-farahs-finishing-kick/

https://runnersconnect.net/running-training-articles/heelstriking-running-cadence/

http://www.treadlightlybook.com/2012/07/do-all-elites-run-at-180-cadence-none.html

It would be interesting as well to know the pace of the recreational runners and phys ed class students. Because while the elites at the 1984 Olympics were at 5:00 min/mile or possibly as low as 3:30 min/mile. But what was the pace of the recreational runners at 150-170. Because if they were a 5:00 min/mile pac at 150 steps that would be an incredible 3.07 meters. They must have been much slower.

I found this article to be the most interesting.

http://www.scienceofrunning.com/2011/02/180-isnt-magic-number-stride-rate-and.html

This makes a lot of sense!

Good idea! The tempo run is where I do the most "tinkering" with all sorts of things because it's "comfortably difficult".

I wonder what the reason is for this. Is there something that is not running specific at play that can be improved or diminished through training?

Agreed!

Makes more sense now. Looks like I got this one mixed up.

Totally saw this at WDW 2016 and the HM. There was a kid in a cross country jersey and he was bouncing so high. I thought it looked so odd.

I think that's a good way to put it. When I was putting together my data I expected some dramatic changes in cadence and stride to account for my dramatic HR and race times. But I was surprised not to see much of a difference in the last 1.5 years. Thus, it led me to the conclusion that the effects of cadence/stride would probably be minimal in the grand scheme. Kind of like thinking that wholesale changing cadence/stride might be the difference between 11th and 10th place improvement. But the other things associated I listed earlier would be the difference between 11th and 3rd place improvement.

Do you remember the paper source? I'd love to read it. I'd be interested to see how they evaluated it and defined this.

Do you have the source for this as well? I would be interested to know whether their change in cadence/stride coincided with a change in pace. Or if these alterations to gear box where at the same pace, but using a different style to use muscles differently and thus stave off fatigue longer.

Yea, if we increased cadence and stride that makes him near unstoppable.
I'll see if I can find them again, they were both great reads!! Also, you may need to acclimate to the heat before Dopey... the TD this morning was 130+ at 6:30, with the humidity at 96%!!!

I love the comment about remembering the big picture. During this year's Star Wars 10K, I was in a corral too slow even for my too slow pace. Course congestion drove me crazy and helped contribute to a very slow race. As in I was heading back to my hotel and saw the last runner who was going to finish the 10K. I've never been that near the end of a race before. However, the next day I absolutely crushed my 1/2 marathon. I shaved a good 10 minutes off my time from last year and consider it to be my PR. Technically, it's my 2nd best time ever, but since that first race had zero stops whatsoever and this one featured a few photo ops and character stops and was less than 90 seconds slower than my first race, I call this one a faster race.

Looking back now, I wonder just how much being forced to go slowly in the 10K actually worked to my benefit during the 1/2. I know you're supposed to take the first race(s) of a challenge easy to prepr for the longest race, but being forced to slow down may have been a greater benefit than I thought.

It definitely could have helped you perform better in the HM by being forced to take the 10k slower. That's a solid improvement from one year to the next and with extra "magic" that makes it even sweeter!

I'll see if I can find them again, they were both great reads!! Also, you may need to acclimate to the heat before Dopey... the TD this morning was 130+ at 6:30, with the humidity at 96%!!!

Thanks!

It's definitely in the plan to start the heat acclimation process. It'll start on 12/22/16. It takes about 14 days or 10 workouts to reap the full benefits of heat acclimation. I'll just overdress like crazy and up my water consumption to compensate the increased sweat rate. Because this will occur during the taper, I'll be less concerned with my paces slipping and more concerned with matching effort. The process will pay dividends during race weekend. I did it last year and was very happy with the results. :D

I have sampled 14 days from the past 5 years of Disney and a T+D of 130 is about average for WDW weekend.

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 7.59.59 PM.png

30 Days to Go (Alterations Edna Mode would be proud of)

eacbe2d6612024b86f3a9cd93fbffec2.gif

Date - Day - Scheduled Workout (Intervals within desired pace, Strength +/- 5 sec, everything else +/- 10 sec)

11/30/16 - W - MBW light
12/1/16 - R - 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile + 9 miles @ 7:33 min/mile + 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile
12/2/16 - F - 6 miles @ 9:01 or slower min/mile
12/3/16 - Sat - 17 miles @ 8:13 or slower min/mile + MBW light
12/4/16 - Sun - 6 miles @ 9:01 or slower min/mile
12/5/16 - M - 6 miles @ 9:01 or slower min/mile
12/6/16 - T - 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile + 3 x 2 mile @ 7:05 min/mile w/ 0.5 mile RI + 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile

Total mileage = 59 miles
Number of intervals within pace = ?/? (?%) *I'd say 100% based on "effort"

Thursday's Tempo run was super solid. Hit a 7:11 min/mile for 9 miles average. Super happy with the progress thus far. But my right ankle was a little sore. I've noticed over the last few days that my ankle seems to be absorbing more of the running then it's use to then when I use to not balance the cambered road. So I've swapped the right upper leg fatigue for right lower leg soreness. Although the ankle soreness only really effects me after a run, not so much during the run. Something I'll keep tabs on, but at this point is a minor concern.

As I was looking to the forecast on Sunday morning, I knew that the snow was imminent. It meant that the training needed to be adjusted. Thus, it was necessary to run Friday easy, then switch Sunday morning to Saturday morning, and then replace Sunday morning with a new easy run for recovery. Friday's run was good, maybe a tad fast, but good.

Saturday was the second to last long "long" run at 17 miles (at about 2:20). I was prepared to take it a notch slower than a normal long run because Friday's run was only 12 hours from Saturday and because the Tempo and Strength were that much closer to the long run. I was trying to be cautious. The pacing was good. Slower in the beginning and faster at the end. The average pace was a 8:13 min/mile and the HR was a matched 138 to previous long runs. So while I "felt" a notch below normal it was still a reasonable match to previous runs. Although after the run the right ankle was still sore.

Sunday (if a perfect swap with Saturday) should have been a 10 mile @ EB. However, as I stated earlier the reason the 10 mile @ EB exists before the 17 mile run is to induce fatigue. But if it occurs after the 17 mile run the intent of the run changes. Now a 10 mile @ EB after a 17 mile run is no longer appropriate. Instead, it's more appropriate to have a recovery type run. Add in that I was carrying for fatigue than normal at the same time and it was necessary to take a step back. So I went with 6 miles @ EA and trying to keep my HR as low as possible. Solid recovery run! Add in that it was snowing, I was EVEN happier with my decision to switch the 17 miler from Sunday to Saturday. I'm not sure I would have wanted to attempt the 17 miler in snow, especially with a sore ankle. While the 6 mile run wasn't easy with a sore ankle in snow (so much instability in snow). We ended up getting 5.5 inches of snow.

Monday was another recovery day of 6 miles @ EA. It was a little cold, but not that bad.

Tuesday was intense. Intense paces, but way more intense weather. It was 25 out with a solid wind of 15ish mph. The wind chill was 13. This forced me into my compression under armour leggings. I wasn't too happy about it because I tend to get the "feeling" of being held back when I run in leggings. I like the freedom of shorts. Regardless, and doing my best to ignore the cold, it was a very solid run. Goal pace was 7:05 and I had an average of 6:58 min/mile. Another interesting trend though as this is now 4 Strength runs in a row where my HR drops over the course of the run at faster and faster paces: 152, 156, 153, 154, 148 (?!?!), 152. I wonder how much of this was the freezing temps and how much was fitness. I wonder if my HR continued to get lower because I was getting colder internally (?). I've got no real answer for this trend, but it's now 4 straight of this type of run.

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 8.29.35 PM.png

Woot! Woot!

I don't have enough data using the Garmin 235 yet, but the resting heart rate trend is interesting. How does this compare to others with a resting heart rate feature?

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 8.31.11 PM.png

I am getting confirmation of what I already thought was true. I tend to get a significant amount of deep sleep. How does this compare to others who have a similar feature?

*ETA: Forgot the sleep graph!

Screen Shot 2016-12-07 at 1.03.20 PM.png

Happy to have a down week to give my ankle a little bit of a break. Not much time left, just 30 days. And even less time until we leave for Disney World!!!

Last edited:
Woot Woot!

Your post makes me want to maybe go ahead and use my "how do I sleep" feature because I feel like I wake up SO MUCH at night, but it would be good to see how deep my sleep (when I'm actually sleeping) is. hmmmm

Also, could the soreness you are feeling be from being a little more tense from it being way cold out. (not like super tense, just an undetectable amount.) It could be your muscles are just acting a lil differently with the weather. Not saying it's bad...just wondering if that has a lil to do with it? I dunno?

Last edited:
Woot Woot!

:banana:

Your post makes me want to maybe go ahead and use my "how do I sleep" feature because I feel like I wake up SO MUCH at night, but it would be good to see how deep my sleep (when I'm actually sleeping) is. hmmmm

It's been interesting. I don't know whether it's accurate at all, but it's another cool thing to look at.

Also, could the soreness you are feeling be from being a little more tense from it being way cold out. (not like super tense, just an undetectable amount.) It could be your muscles are just acting a lil differently with the weather. Not saying it's bad...just wondering if that has a lil to do with it? I dunno?

It definitely could be. I've been trying to relax more and run faster these last couple weeks. But I do know the cold is definitely making it hard to run fast because I don't feel as if the shoes are reacting the same as normal. Maybe they're also a little stiffer and causing me more issues without the give I'm looking for.

Normally, running data would stress me out, but your updates are so interesting. I think it's because you enjoy the data analysis so much, yet continue to help others and be a great cheerleader for all sorts of training approaches. Also, I appreciate your ability to balance your running intensity with family time. My dad is a self-identified exercise addict and I try to find balance for my own running.

And the cold . . . I usually don't feel sore after a half when running less-than-full effort. I'd consider the Last Call less-than-full-effort - or at least it felt that way. But then I was actually a little sore for a couple days - I wonder if it's related to the footwork associated with snowy bridges and slippery leaves.

Normally, running data would stress me out, but your updates are so interesting.

Thanks! I'm my own personal science experiment. Come up with a hypothesis, test it, evaluate the data, and make conclusions. Repeat. I'm not athletically gifted, or at least I didn't think I was (because a 61 VO2max is not without being somewhat gifted). So I use the data, research, and other information to continue to try and be the best running me.

I think it's because you enjoy the data analysis so much, yet continue to help others and be a great cheerleader for all sorts of training approaches.

Agreed! As the adage says, there is more than one way to skin a cat. Although that sounds really disturbing...

We're all human, but we're not the same. So in some instances we need different approaches to get to the same goal. That's why I am a huge advocate for custom training plans. Just because a set plan works for one person doesn't mean it will work with all, but the concepts behind the plan may be adapted to meet the needs of many.

Also, I appreciate your ability to balance your running intensity with family time. My dad is a self-identified exercise addict and I try to find balance for my own running.

The goal is always trying to find the right things to sacrifice. For me, that means skipping out on watching a lot of TV during the week. I tend to go to bed when G goes to bed (8:30) so that I can stay as fully rested as possible. Come the weekend, I might need to get up at 3am or 4am to get the run done because we've got some family scheduled activity. We all get 24 hours in each day. It's up to us to figure out what is and isn't important to us during that timeframe. It helps that I work a consistent schedule with weekends always off, because that gives me lots and lots of G time on the weekends. Saturday was up at 4am, run at 6am, and Santa at 10am. I can choose to get a few more winks of sleep, or choose what's going to get me to my goal. Sunday was a sleep-in day because my wife didn't have to be to work until 10am, so it was much easier to squeeze a 6 mile run in the morning.

Although, as G grows up I know this will become more difficult. Between soccer, or dance, or baseball, or skating, or art, or track, or cheerleading, or 4-H, or whatever she's into I KNOW I need to be there. Running and fatigue from running CAN NOT be an excuse not to be there. Running will always be there for me (at least I hope), but her growing older only happens once.

And the cold . . . I usually don't feel sore after a half when running less-than-full effort. I'd consider the Last Call less-than-full-effort - or at least it felt that way. But then I was actually a little sore for a couple days - I wonder if it's related to the footwork associated with snowy bridges and slippery leaves.

It definitely could be. From my experience I tend to use my quads a lot more during snow runs because I need more power to slug through the snow. In addition, my feet tend to slip more (because it's snow and all) and thus the decreased stability probably plays a role with my ankles/knees. Looks like we've got another 1-8 inches (wide range forecast...) for this weekend to look forward to. Hooray for our upcoming Dopey trips!

Have you checked out Saucony's new app called Stride Lab? It's kind of neat!

It looks interesting. You'll have to let me know how you like it. Does it require you to run with your phone? Because I haven't done that in quite some time. I'd be interested in an in-person evaluation too, but would prefer it to not be on a treadmill because I feel like I run differently on a treadmill.

23 Days to Go (I WILL NOT STOP)

tumblr_n0wysjOupj1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Date - Day - Scheduled Workout (Intervals within desired pace, Strength +/- 5 sec, everything else +/- 10 sec)

12/7/16 - W - MBW light
12/8/16 - R - 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile + 6 miles @ 7:15 min/mile + 2 miles @ 9:47 min/mile
12/9/16 - F - 6 miles @ 9:01 or slower min/mile
12/10/16 - Sat - 7 miles @ 8:33 or slower min/mile + MBW light
12/11/16 - Sun - 8 miles @ 8:13 min/mile
12/12/16 - M - 7 miles @ 9:01 or slower min/mile
12/13/16 - T - 1.5 miles @ 9:47 min/mile + 4 x 1.5 mile @ 7:05 min/mile w/ 0.5 mile RI + 1.5 miles @ 9:47 min/mile

Total mileage = 48.5 miles
Number of intervals within pace = ?/? (?%) *I'd say 100% based on "effort"

Looking at the future forecast, Thursday was the last day that looked reasonable. So I decided to really attack the HM Tempo run and do it Blind. Let what happens happen. The plan as designed was a HM Tempo of 7:15 min/mile, but I wasn't quite sure where this would end up falling. As I posted earlier, the last 4 miles were all under 7:00 and were quite comfortable. I was definitely ecstatic about how the run turned out. I mean I would be shocked if I ran a sub-7:00 min/mile HM, but I'll let happen what happens on race day.

The rest of the schedule called for a massive cutback (roughly 20% of mileage cut from the previous peak week). This was done to give me that last push to Dopey peak and to allow my body (specifically the bones) heal up and rebuild. Friday was a nice and easy 6 miles.

Saturday was another easy day. Although that afternoon/evening the skies opened up and dumped 6 inches of snow on us.

Sunday it was still snowing. So I decided to move the run to the afternoon when the plows could take care of some of the snow. That morning we went and visited Santa. G asked for a "watch" to take her to Disney World. She wants her magic band from Santa because she knows we go to Disney after Christmas. She brought him a written note. It was so cute!

P1070046.jpg

The run wasn't easy as some spots had ice, some had snow, and some had lots of snow. Sections of the run were unplowed and the full 6-8 inches of snow and made for a fun dodgy running style. Overall though, I was still very close to desired pace at 8:08 (instead of 8:13).

And as soon as the snow was done on Sunday, then came the COLD... So Monday's run was at a wind chill of -2F. Not the nicest weather in the world. My hands got very cold even with two pairs of gloves on. In addition, Billy = 1 and ice = 0. I'm almost positive that my left leg got above my head as I slipped on some ice. BUT... I was able to maintain balance and not take a digger. Just another reminder that when snow, ice and the such come in winter it's time to TRULY focus on foot placement. So that comes to when a curve comes to take it nice and easy and ignore pace. I survived the run!

Lastly, an even colder HM Strength run at -10F wind chill. Steph got me some hand warmers to stuff in my two pairs of gloves to see if they could make a difference. It was just the fix I needed. Hands were never really cold. Although this was a faster paced run and that typically helps the cold hands, so Friday's easy run will be a better test. But regardless, it was a tolerable -10 run with the hand warmers and layers of clothes. The cold didn't hinder my ability to go as fast as I had in recent weeks, but I was still at an average of 7:02 with a goal of 7:05. So not as fast as previous weeks, but where I should be. The astonishing part was the average HR was 150. That's 2 bpm below marathon pace. It's getting REALLY tough to believe these HR paces because I have to believe this extreme cold is playing a role. But regardless, it was a solid run. My ankle was sore prior to the run and bothered me a touch during the run. But I think it's mostly sore because I'm trying to adjust the camber roads route to give my hip a break and it's causing my ankle to work harder than it ever has before. It's got to be one or the other I guess. Slowly each will get stronger though.

A lot of challenges this week between the snow and temps. But it doesn't get any easier in the final Dopey peak week. As of right now, Sunday is looking absolutely brutal for the 18 miler. The high is -4. THE HIGH!!!! The wind chill is anywhere from -29 to -17. We'll see what happens. The -10 today was tolerable for 10.5 miles, so it's possible I could pull off 18 at -17, but we'll see.

Not sure we can trust the HR pace graph, but here it is...

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 8.52.13 PM.png

Mile - 5:22
5k - 18:29
10k - 38:53
HM - 1:25:18
M - 3:04:51

Those are some intense predictions and I find it really REALLY hard to believe them at this point. Time will tell.

I'm starting a new tradition this year. The Dopey countdown! I'll wear each day one of the previous year's Dopey shirts on the countdown to the race week. Here's the schedule...

Screen Shot 2016-12-13 at 8.54.53 PM.png

Only 23 days to go, it is surreal! Bring on Florida!

The handwarmers are essential! During the last call, I gave away my handwarmers to a volunteer around mile 6, thinking they were too warm inside my running mittens. Huge, huge mistake.

I'm wishing you much luck with your long run this weekend! Given what you just accomplished in the snow last weekend, I think it's looking good for you! I used to run outside in the winter (this was before I got nervous about falling pre-marathon weekend.) And it seems like there is a certain point at which it's just so cold that an extra 7 degrees either way doesn't matter anymore. I had a 20-mile run on the schedule for the weekend, but with holiday parties on the calendar, I decided to clear my work schedule and complete it today instead. Probably too early, but I'm glad to have it done. All on the treadmill. Can't believe it's holding up through another training round of long runs.

I want to ask Santa for a watch that takes me to Disney too! Smart kid!

My lil brought a note to Santa this year and bless him for "reading it" so thoroughly.

IMG_8592.JPG

Just got back from the gym. I admire you for facing the elements. Go get em!!!

The handwarmers are essential! During the last call, I gave away my handwarmers to a volunteer around mile 6, thinking they were too warm inside my running mittens. Huge, huge mistake.

After using hand warmers last night, I can fully agree with you. They are a great addition to the repertoire for super cold runs, and if I gave them away during a race I'd be so upset with myself.

I'm wishing you much luck with your long run this weekend! Given what you just accomplished in the snow last weekend, I think it's looking good for you! I used to run outside in the winter (this was before I got nervous about falling pre-marathon weekend.) And it seems like there is a certain point at which it's just so cold that an extra 7 degrees either way doesn't matter anymore. I had a 20-mile run on the schedule for the weekend, but with holiday parties on the calendar, I decided to clear my work schedule and complete it today instead. Probably too early, but I'm glad to have it done. All on the treadmill. Can't believe it's holding up through another training round of long runs.

Thanks! For the forecast, we've got

Thursday - 14 miles @ -6
Friday - 6 miles in 5-8 inches snow
Saturday - 10 miles in 3-5 inches snow
Sunday - 18 miles @ -17

So looks like I'm going to have to earn this peak week mileage. LOL, at the next week be in the mid-20s...

I want to ask Santa for a watch that takes me to Disney too! Smart kid!

She's a funny one.

My lil brought a note to Santa this year and bless him for "reading it" so thoroughly.

Santa had trouble "reading" G's as well. Oh, so ummm what does this say? Oh you want a watch.... ummm... analog or digital?

Just got back from the gym. I admire you for facing the elements. Go get em!!!

Congrats to you as well getting in the car and going to the gym! Now if there are sub-zero snow runs down in January I'll be prepared (and probably only one of a few willing to do it).

Congrats to you as well getting in the car and going to the gym! Now if there are sub-zero snow runs down in January I'll be prepared (and probably only one of a few willing to do it).

The Big Chill - Winter Run Series by Lighthouse Events! Our youngest loves this January run because it's his best chance at a really good age group medal - no other parents let their little kids run in that weather and he's very determined. :)

The Big Chill - Winter Run Series by Lighthouse Events! Our youngest loves this January run because it's his best chance at a really good age group medal - no other parents let their little kids run in that weather and he's very determined. :)

LOL, oh I meant if Dopey was sub-zero with snow. Then we'd have it made with our training. Poor Floridians...

I haven't done a Lighthouse Event yet, but I hear good things about them. It does seem the participation wanes from Oct, Nov, Dec and on. Although two of my co-workers are doing the whole series. Age 40-44 women's 10k division is quite tough from her experience as she hasn't cracked top 10 yet. I'm almost fast enough to make a dent in my age group, but not quite yet. Maybe in 2018 or 2019.

I thought I'd be a shoe-in for an age group at last year's frosty 5k, but I didn't account for the volume of crazy people who like to run fast in the cold. Why were there so many of them? Haha.

The only age group I've gotten was in a downpour race running my EBish pace. So I guess storms scare more people off than cold is my lesson learned.

Ugh that weather. You are tougher than me. I will go out in the low 20s and run and even have a couple of times in the teens, but that's my limit. Well done on facing the elements and getting things done.

The shot with Gigi is so cute and I also want that magic watch. I love her little outfit.

We are almost there now!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter